WB Releases New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

Movies
Posted by: Melissa
March 05, 2009, 11:59 AM

Our PotterCast about the trailer will be live on the stream shortly!

Screenshots available thanks to our awesome galleries staff HERE!

In this trailer released by WB, Dumbledore narrates the story of Tom Riddle. We see glimpses of the inferi, more orphanage footage, the gates of Hogwarts as Harry and Luna travel up to them, Harry under his invisibility cloak on the train, Dumbledore grabbing a chain from the cave, a close shot of Narcissa, Draco working on the wardrobe, explosions in Diagon Alley and fire at the Burrow, Harry battling off the Inferi, Fenrir Greyback, Harry shouting at Snape, the bridge collapsing, and another "Once again, I must ask too much of you, Harry."

We will continue to update this page with more info so stay tuned!

LEAKY VIDEO GALLERIES (brought to you by the coolest video team on the planet)

WINDOWS HD

Small
Low

IPOD
iPod

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Jack-o-lanterns_thumb

NO WAY!!!! That was soooo freaking awesome!!!!!!! It gave me chills. And when Dumble dore said “Voldemort” I screamed. Wow…

Posted by Hermione Weasley on March 05, 2009, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Doctor_who_5_thumb

Wow! I am really looking forward to seeing this film! Even more so than usual.

Posted by I've got a theory... *ROAR* on March 05, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator
208389_1809752216631_1624741607_1810808_1202878_n_thumb

Awesome. I’m gonna watch it now! aren’t I smart? YAY!

i honestly hope they dont make anymore trailers cuz i think that’d be too much. It’d spoil the movie!

Posted by sleepyhead on March 05, 2009, 05:05 PM report to moderator

WOW!!!!!!! It looks Awesome!!!! I can’t wait!!!! However, I saw something that really annoyed me and I wondered if it bothered anyone else. Luna finds Harry on the train under the invisibility cloak! Her spectrespecs should not be able to see through his invisibility cloak. The whole point of the cloak in the end is that it’s a Hallow and that it’s perfect and infallible! It would not be vulnerable to some glasses that came out of a magazine! Other than this bit I loved EVERYTHING about the trailer and I ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT WAIT to SEE IT!!!!!!!

Posted by Karissa on March 05, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator

Ginny playing Quidditch!!! Wicked awesome.

I don’t really care that Luna’s specs find Harry lol. I’m kind of disappointed Tonks isn’t finding him though.

Posted by rosalie on March 05, 2009, 05:07 PM report to moderator
208389_1809752216631_1624741607_1810808_1202878_n_thumb

wow. I watched it. ITS SO INTENSE.

the inferi are freaky! And it was so cool when you could see the bridge breakinggg. WOWZERS.

Posted by sleepyhead on March 05, 2009, 05:14 PM report to moderator
Photo_78_thumb

The CG looks amaaaaazing.

Posted by SlytherAround [FTC!] on March 05, 2009, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

It looks so amazing! I got chills! I can’t not wait until in comes out! The inferi were freaky, but really cool to see more of. I have a feeling this is going to be my favorite movie, it looks so good i can’t wait!

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on March 05, 2009, 05:23 PM report to moderator
Foto446_05

I went out, first time in several days, to buy Harry, a History (it arrived yesterday at the bookstore), and stayed out reading it for a few hours. Then I come back home, and find out that I missed the live show. Life’s unfair! SO unfair!

Posted by Bell Dema [FTC!!!] on March 05, 2009, 05:25 PM report to moderator
L_4f8492193bc31738b769bdb0cbce620d_thumb

oh my gosh I love it!! But we really don’t need to see any more stuff, because I don’t want it to take away from when we actually see the movie

Posted by MaggieM (ROAR) on March 05, 2009, 05:28 PM report to moderator
Half-blood_prince__3__thumb

THIS TRAILER IS SO COOL, WHAT MORE CAN I SAY, WOW.
BUT REALLY, I CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER 4 MONTHS, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS WARNER BROS.

Posted by Barack Obama on March 05, 2009, 05:30 PM report to moderator
Hat_thumb

That was awesome!!! I need the movie right now!!! :D

Posted by gryffindorgal87 ~*RoAr!*~ on March 05, 2009, 05:31 PM report to moderator
Melissa_thumb

(remember if you DUGG this article send an email to staff@pottercast.com with your MLeaky name and your DIGG name and the word “John” in the subject; he will assign you 50 points. ;)

Posted by Melissa Anelli on March 05, 2009, 05:36 PM report to moderator

EXCELLENT!!! I now have my new desktop image—the Hogwarts Express coming though the mountains. Very sweet!

Posted by Beowulf on March 05, 2009, 05:37 PM report to moderator
N1489362413_9748_thumb

I finally get my copy of “Harry, a History” today and now this? What a day! I can think of only a very few ways to improve it!

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on March 05, 2009, 05:38 PM report to moderator

"Well, we think [Hagrid's] a bit of a joke in Ravenclaw," said Luna, unfazed.[br]"You've got a rubbish sense of humor then," Ron snapped...[br]Luna did not seem perturbed by Ron's rudeness; on the contrary, she simply watched him for a while as though he