WB Releases New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

Movies
Posted by: Melissa
March 05, 2009, 11:59 AM

Our PotterCast about the trailer will be live on the stream shortly!

Screenshots available thanks to our awesome galleries staff HERE!

In this trailer released by WB, Dumbledore narrates the story of Tom Riddle. We see glimpses of the inferi, more orphanage footage, the gates of Hogwarts as Harry and Luna travel up to them, Harry under his invisibility cloak on the train, Dumbledore grabbing a chain from the cave, a close shot of Narcissa, Draco working on the wardrobe, explosions in Diagon Alley and fire at the Burrow, Harry battling off the Inferi, Fenrir Greyback, Harry shouting at Snape, the bridge collapsing, and another "Once again, I must ask too much of you, Harry."

We will continue to update this page with more info so stay tuned!

LEAKY VIDEO GALLERIES (brought to you by the coolest video team on the planet)

WINDOWS HD

Small
Low

IPOD
iPod

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Dsc05228_thumb

I almost dont want to see the trailer b/c I want my first experience to be new and fresh but i dont know I’ll probably give in… I cant help myself…..
Here I go :D

Posted by ProfKnight on March 05, 2009, 10:21 PM report to moderator
Dsc05228_thumb

Here I go :D

Posted by ProfKnight on March 05, 2009, 10:22 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

That is ginny in that bit of quidditch. I have never been a huge fan of quidditch but that looks wicked awesome. I am ready for this film to come out now.

Posted by decarus on March 05, 2009, 10:46 PM report to moderator

Yippie!!

Posted by MaidOfAwesome on March 05, 2009, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Quidditch_2012_thumb

I love getting new trailers, even when they are mostly the same scenes. It just gets me so pumped up for the movie in July! This trailer is awesome!! Lots of good, new snippets :)

Posted by muzic823{ROAR} on March 05, 2009, 10:52 PM report to moderator
Dsc08839_2_thumb

OH WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

In shock here… salivating here… almost crying at how amazing it is…
“I once knew a boy who made all the wrong choices…”

!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

Oh man, it really shows you how it must have been to live in constant fear and terror, of the war that was happening. And the real war doesn’t even start until the ministry fell! Oh wow.

Posted by radish_earrings on March 05, 2009, 10:56 PM report to moderator

Oh my god! Another trailer, so soon after the last one? Awesome! I absolutely can not wait. Accio July!

Posted by badger666 on March 05, 2009, 11:10 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

No More! Every new trailer just makes me more impatient to see the movie.

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on March 05, 2009, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Dsc05228_thumb

Here I go :D

Posted by ProfKnight on March 05, 2009, 11:19 PM report to moderator
Img_3265_thumb

The music is amazing! I got goosebumps!

Posted by Alli on March 05, 2009, 11:44 PM report to moderator
Hermione_stills84a_thumb

WOW! That. Was awesome. Amazing. Fantastic.

I agree, I want that soundtrack!!!! I can’t wait for July!! Accio July!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by PineappleCrush on March 05, 2009, 11:52 PM report to moderator
Hpim0307_thumb

Oho, yeah! _

Posted by Aga Veneficus on March 05, 2009, 11:54 PM report to moderator
Laurie_kins_yahoo

Yay. I’m so excited.

Posted by snapealicious on March 05, 2009, 11:54 PM report to moderator

The look on Daniel’s face when Gambon says the “I must ask to much of you” line, is great. Very sad and well done.

What’s up with Narcissa’s hair?

Posted by Steve K on March 05, 2009, 11:54 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_025-copy_thumb

at first i was watching it under windows and it wasn’t loading well, so it looked like all these still shots strung together and i was like, man- this is a lame preview!!! and then i decided to watch it using quicktime where it could preload instead of stream in or whatever, and it was so much COOLER! sigh i am definitely ready to see the movie! shan’t be too long now…

Posted by Rinny on March 05, 2009, 11:58 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The hottest day of the summer so far was drawing to a close and a drowsy silence lay over the large, square houses of Privet Drive... The only person left outdoors was a teenage boy who was lying flat on his back in a flower bed outside number four.