WB Releases New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

Movies
Posted by: Melissa
March 05, 2009, 11:59 AM

Our PotterCast about the trailer will be live on the stream shortly!

Screenshots available thanks to our awesome galleries staff HERE!

In this trailer released by WB, Dumbledore narrates the story of Tom Riddle. We see glimpses of the inferi, more orphanage footage, the gates of Hogwarts as Harry and Luna travel up to them, Harry under his invisibility cloak on the train, Dumbledore grabbing a chain from the cave, a close shot of Narcissa, Draco working on the wardrobe, explosions in Diagon Alley and fire at the Burrow, Harry battling off the Inferi, Fenrir Greyback, Harry shouting at Snape, the bridge collapsing, and another "Once again, I must ask too much of you, Harry."

We will continue to update this page with more info so stay tuned!

LEAKY VIDEO GALLERIES (brought to you by the coolest video team on the planet)

WINDOWS HD

Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Cool. . . :) thnx 4 the news. . . . ;D

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 05, 2009, 12:22 PM report to moderator

CRAAAAZZZZY!

Posted by John Dawlish on March 05, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Suesmile1_thumb

I ALL CAP LOVE LOVE the music in this trailer!
Gorgeous, as is the editing, and is that Ginny flying with the Quidditch team?
plus NARCISSA, the locket, the inferi OH MY!

Is it July yet? ;) LOL

Posted by SueTLC on March 05, 2009, 12:27 PM report to moderator
N1314356338_7633_thumb
20582 Points

wow!! bring on july!!

Posted by ٭Ĥ☻ğđ☻ъъÿ٭ Ř☻äř٭ on March 05, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

Ok, I said I wasn’t gonna watch any more clips/sneak-peak stuff, but an official trailer is a must!! I just watched the HD version and it was ruddy AWESOME!!! But no more- just give us the film!!

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on March 05, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Copy_of_avatar_thumb

Oh wow, that was so cool! :D

Posted by Professor Cassandra *~WBM~* on March 05, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator
1195280764_thumb

Wow, that was unexpected. Didn’t we just get a new trailer? Haven’t watched it yet I’m saving myself for the high def version which is still downloading.

Posted by whenfishfly on March 05, 2009, 12:33 PM report to moderator
Alanrickman_copy_thumb

Too bad they havent scored the film yet! but atleast John Williams has written some themes <- exclusve there.

Posted by Professor Alan Rickman on March 05, 2009, 12:33 PM report to moderator
Don_t_speak_thumb

I’m so excited!

Posted by srt2gryffndr on March 05, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

OMG I like it but no matter where I watch it it doesn’t work and I’m so stressed!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 05, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Hpphotoshop_thumb

Yes!!! Saw it and I love it. Favourite trailer yet. Finally a trailer that captures what the movie is about and not about duelling.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 05, 2009, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

Wow!! really exciting:)

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on March 05, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

GAAAH, I have to go to class! I’m sooo watching this once I get back rushes off

Posted by Sarabi on March 05, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Bd_thorgal027_thumb

Not that great a trailer if you ask me. Prefer the other one, the really cool one. This one’s a bit… dunno

Posted by emmy. on March 05, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator

"Can't a person eat in peace in this place?" said Ron.[br]Hermione ignored him and spoke to Harry.[br]"I couldn't help overhearing what you and Malfoy were saying --"[br]"Bet you could," Ron muttered.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014