WB Releases New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

Movies
Posted by: Melissa
March 05, 2009, 11:59 AM

Our PotterCast about the trailer will be live on the stream shortly!

Screenshots available thanks to our awesome galleries staff HERE!

In this trailer released by WB, Dumbledore narrates the story of Tom Riddle. We see glimpses of the inferi, more orphanage footage, the gates of Hogwarts as Harry and Luna travel up to them, Harry under his invisibility cloak on the train, Dumbledore grabbing a chain from the cave, a close shot of Narcissa, Draco working on the wardrobe, explosions in Diagon Alley and fire at the Burrow, Harry battling off the Inferi, Fenrir Greyback, Harry shouting at Snape, the bridge collapsing, and another "Once again, I must ask too much of you, Harry."

We will continue to update this page with more info so stay tuned!

LEAKY VIDEO GALLERIES (brought to you by the coolest video team on the planet)

WINDOWS HD

Small
Low

IPOD
iPod

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Littleburrow_thumb

I think someone said if you take the .mov of the ipod download it will work. I don’t know but you could try that.

Posted by decarus on March 07, 2009, 10:45 AM report to moderator
Natalieportman14_thumb

I think I am incredibly excited about this movie. Oh, I hope David Yates did a good job…

Posted by Tassana Burrfoot on March 07, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator
216cougar2_thumb

it looks good, it still seems short to me.

Posted by Arthur22 on March 07, 2009, 04:40 PM report to moderator
B100feeling_thumb

cool trailer! can’t wait to see more:)

Posted by hermione467 on March 07, 2009, 07:30 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

niceee….like it!!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on March 07, 2009, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Show_image

I saw this trailer at the IMAX theater for the Watchmen midnight showing!! I was surprised to see it and it was pretty cool that a bunch of people were cheering for it too!!

Posted by abbyluna on March 07, 2009, 08:45 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_crest_thumb

AHHHH
I’m being driven mad by hopeless longing.
I feel like the second brother in the Tale of the Three Brothers.
I may have to kill myself.
AHHHH
I WANT THE MOVIE NOWWW

Posted by PinkDumbledore :]ROAR[: on March 07, 2009, 09:21 PM report to moderator

Wow, this one gave me chills, I have to admit, especially the part where young Tom Riddle morphs into You-Know-Who. Very cool!

Posted by hufflepuff_86 [OTC] on March 08, 2009, 12:20 AM report to moderator

That RAWKED!

Posted by MATRIXPHOENIX007 on March 08, 2009, 01:27 AM report to moderator

I’m really glad with the fact that the rock in the sea-scene is amazingly epic!!!!!!!!!! The transitions from the pensieve into the memories themself is also wicked. And has anyone noticed that the bottom of the lake in the cave is completely filled with Inferi!!!!!!

Posted by Sorcererke on March 08, 2009, 06:21 AM report to moderator
Photo_4_thumb

Wow, now that was an awesome trailer!

Posted by bookworm1102 on March 08, 2009, 03:52 PM report to moderator
Img_1490_thumb

What I like about it that it was centred around Tom Riddle, while the past couple really haven’t been.

Posted by Whoosits [WBM!] on March 08, 2009, 07:06 PM report to moderator
Myleaky_avie_2_thumb

I wish I could say something more intelligent… But oh my gosh I loved it!

Posted by Hermionegirl on March 08, 2009, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_crest_thumb

I WANT THE SIXTH HARRY POTTER MOVIE NOW.

Posted by PinkDumbledore :]ROAR[: on March 08, 2009, 11:54 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_crest_thumb

ARGH..
honestly tho, this was the most amazing trailer ever. Im SO EXCITED :]

Posted by PinkDumbledore :]ROAR[: on March 08, 2009, 11:55 PM report to moderator

When darkness fell and lamps came on inside the carriages, Luna rolled up [i]The Quibbler,[/i] put it carefully away in her bag, and took to staring at everyone in the compartment instead.