WB Releases New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

Movies
Posted by: Melissa
March 05, 2009, 11:59 AM

Our PotterCast about the trailer will be live on the stream shortly!

Screenshots available thanks to our awesome galleries staff HERE!

In this trailer released by WB, Dumbledore narrates the story of Tom Riddle. We see glimpses of the inferi, more orphanage footage, the gates of Hogwarts as Harry and Luna travel up to them, Harry under his invisibility cloak on the train, Dumbledore grabbing a chain from the cave, a close shot of Narcissa, Draco working on the wardrobe, explosions in Diagon Alley and fire at the Burrow, Harry battling off the Inferi, Fenrir Greyback, Harry shouting at Snape, the bridge collapsing, and another "Once again, I must ask too much of you, Harry."

We will continue to update this page with more info so stay tuned!

LEAKY VIDEO GALLERIES (brought to you by the coolest video team on the planet)

WINDOWS HD

Small
Low

IPOD
iPod

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Avatars_movie_hbp_september08_015_thumb

I think i just reached a new level of excitement for this film…. roll on July I cannot wait only 4 months!!!

Posted by bealen on March 05, 2009, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Jk-j-k-rowling-harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-unabridged-compact-discs_thumb
Where do you see Luna saving Harry? I want to know, because I was a Harry/Luna shipper before the series ended, even though I knew all along it would’ve been Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione. Luna was my new favorite character introduced in the Order Of The Phoenix book.
Posted by harrypotterbookpurist on March 05, 2009, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Gof99_thumb

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This movie can’t get here soon enough!

Posted by hpikjdjg on March 05, 2009, 02:57 PM report to moderator
Iconavmeg_thumb

Wheee! I love it. The inferi was so creepy, but it looks really good :D
Nice new shoots of McGonagall too, she so cool!

Posted by Cheimonas on March 05, 2009, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

I just got chills up and down my spine.. AWESOME!!!! what better way to wake up and have a new Trailer up.. ahhh!!!! I can’t wait till’ July…

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on March 05, 2009, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

Ugh! Why am I so frustrated about this? I’m just annoyed that they’re putting out so many trailers (for Warner brothers anyway) and they always put the funniest/best clips in the trailers….but I still wanna see it! And if warner brothers loves us so much to give us a whole new trailer, they’d just be nice little producers and give us the movie already!

Posted by justwannaWrock on March 05, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Sirius---poa_thumb

Is that Narcissa with the Gaunt ring?!

Posted by Tuesday on March 05, 2009, 03:03 PM report to moderator
I can’t wait for July either. It is going to be a huge summer of the HBP movie coming out. I love how all of it looks Dumbledore raising the chain for the boat out of the water. The inferi look really awesome and I love how they have Harry and Luna walking up to Hogwarts. I also love seeing the Harry-Dumbledore scenes going into the pensieve.
Posted by harrypotterbookpurist on March 05, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Always_thumb

Wow now that’s a proper trailer ! nice one WB, best trailer yet i’d say. Bring on july !

Posted by spiritbound on March 05, 2009, 03:09 PM report to moderator

ah!!! i loved this trailer…definitely awesome with the inferi in the water!! creepy!! and the first appearance of narcissa in the trailers was cool! I also liked seeing how the lunas specks work that looks cool!! all around awesome trailer!! yay..i cannot wait till July to see this movie!

Posted by padfoot84sb on March 05, 2009, 03:10 PM report to moderator

AWESOME!!!!… the cave seen shots are sooo good!!!…. cant wait to see …[:D][:D]

Posted by varunk on March 05, 2009, 03:11 PM report to moderator
Transmt94_thumb

Wish they had done that one first… Perfect!

Posted by Ecrof G on March 05, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

brilliant

Posted by cztery on March 05, 2009, 03:23 PM report to moderator
The_thumb

BAH

Posted by wrockfangirl *ROAR!* on March 05, 2009, 03:24 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

BRILLIANT trailer, can’t wait until July!!!

Posted by The Niffler [WBM!] on March 05, 2009, 03:26 PM report to moderator

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to [i]buy[/i] their way in," said Hermione sharply. "[i]They[/i] got in on pure talent."[br]The smug look on Malfoy's face flickered.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014