WB Releases New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

Movies
Posted by: Melissa
March 05, 2009, 11:59 AM

Our PotterCast about the trailer will be live on the stream shortly!

Screenshots available thanks to our awesome galleries staff HERE!

In this trailer released by WB, Dumbledore narrates the story of Tom Riddle. We see glimpses of the inferi, more orphanage footage, the gates of Hogwarts as Harry and Luna travel up to them, Harry under his invisibility cloak on the train, Dumbledore grabbing a chain from the cave, a close shot of Narcissa, Draco working on the wardrobe, explosions in Diagon Alley and fire at the Burrow, Harry battling off the Inferi, Fenrir Greyback, Harry shouting at Snape, the bridge collapsing, and another "Once again, I must ask too much of you, Harry."

We will continue to update this page with more info so stay tuned!

LEAKY VIDEO GALLERIES (brought to you by the coolest video team on the planet)

WINDOWS HD

Low

IPOD
iPod

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Img000029_thumb

I’m so excited!!!!! This looks so awesome!!!!! =D

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on March 05, 2009, 04:05 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

WOW!

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on March 05, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator
Leaky_thumb

I love the way they have revamped the designs and effects for the pensieve memories so much, I want to mary it and have tons of smoky black babies with it.

Posted by NinnyTreetops on March 05, 2009, 04:13 PM report to moderator

ok so im suprised no one else has mentioned this. but as ive just read deathly hallows again for the umpteenth time the invisibility cloak is one of the hallows and its supposed to render the wearer completley invisible and no magic can penetrate it. so how is it luna can see harry under the cloak with her specs. talk about steve cloves going off topic again. oh and one more thing what are the odds they’ll cut the wedding or if they dont and just have tonks and remus marry that definetly means shell cottage will be cut wich is where dobby is laid to rest oh i dont know. but if bill and fluer are not in deathly hallows its gonna be kinda strange, who they gonna get to own shell cottage rons great aunt tessie, heehee tessie being mentioned by ron in goblet of fire as he puts on his terrible dress robes.lol. i just hope that every thing from the book is in the final movie i mean come on there making two films im sure they can fit everything in. oh and hoot if u agree that the final battle should be at least an hour long. cmon you film makers give the fans what they really want for a change.

Posted by jaiboi2 on March 05, 2009, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

THAT WAS SO GOOD!!!

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on March 05, 2009, 04:26 PM report to moderator
Ps014_bymusguita_thumb

every time i see a new trailer i get more and more excited!!! i cant get it to download on my ipod though :(

Posted by hannah abbot ;) on March 05, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

Jaiboi, people have been talking about that for awhile. It is what it is.

I love this trailer. It’s very similar to the first teaser, but it’s exactly the type of teaser to put in front of a rated R action movie. Yes we’ve seen most of these images already, but I love the feel of it anyway. Also, if this is part of Hooper’s score, I’m impressed.

Posted by mollywobble on March 05, 2009, 04:42 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I love how it’s dark, creepy, sad and serious. There’s no humor at all in this cut!

Posted by eiVega on March 05, 2009, 04:44 PM report to moderator
Weasleycar_thumb

At first I wasn’t sure about the trailer, I liked the idea of making it a little more eerie, quiet, and focusing on the dramatic element rather than just showing a bunch of action shots in a row. The more I am watching it, the more I enjoy it! I think it just needed a bit more Draco ;P

Posted by But Hagrid... on March 05, 2009, 04:44 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

Really awesome!! But, question, if you look at the screenshots, #35, what do you think Harry is reacting to? Scary. And the music is eerie.

Posted by izziewitch on March 05, 2009, 04:44 PM report to moderator
Green_avatar_thumb

OMG!!!! This is amazing! It makes me want to see the movie even more!

Posted by 3 Weasley Twin (ROAR!) ~{WWW Employee}~ on March 05, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator

i hope theres gonna be a “DON’T CALL ME COWARD” t-shirt

that would be awesome

Posted by cummingz on March 05, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Weasleycar_thumb

Oh and I know a lot of people are concerned at the amount of trailers and footage we are getting. But with this trailer, we really only got a handful of new images – it was mostly all the same scenes we’ve been given previously, just a different way of telling it. I am really enjoying everything they are giving us. :)

Posted by But Hagrid... on March 05, 2009, 04:46 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

In the HBP book, it’s Tonks who finds Harry on the train, not Luna. Didn’t realize it had been changed for the film.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on March 05, 2009, 04:49 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

133 more days friends! Nice teaser…

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on March 05, 2009, 04:53 PM report to moderator

"Myrtle!" Harry said in outrage, "I'm -- I'm not wearing anything!"[br]The foam was so dense that this hardly mattered, but he had a nasty feeling that Myrtle had been spying on him from out of one of the taps ever since he had arrived.[br]"I closed my ey