Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park Update: More on Hagrid's Hut Construction

Fans
March 09, 2009, 02:46 PM

There are new photos online today of the ongoing construction at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction at Universal Orlando, Florida. Thanks to this blogger, we can now see new photos of a newly completed exterior of Hagrid's Hut, as well as the ongoing building of the mammoth Hogwarts Castle.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme park is due to open next year.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

20110227_001_thumb

By Enchanted Oak, do they mean the Whomping Willow?

Anyhow, I’m so excited! Even if we can’t go into Hagrid’s Hut (which is a shame because it would be so cool) it’ll be great to see it from the outside!

And Hogwarts is really coming along! I don’t know why the Blogger says they’re rushing because Spring Break crowds will be coming soon because I thought the HP part didn’t open until 2010, unless they just want something impressive for people to look at when they go past.

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on March 09, 2009, 03:52 PM report to moderator
Always_thumb

Woooop love all the news to do with this, can’t wait to go :D:D Definatly conquering my fear of flights for this!

Posted by spiritbound on March 09, 2009, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

Oh I hope I’ll be able to visit at some point!!!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on March 09, 2009, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Dustin_and_crystal_thumb

My fiance and I are both excited to go one day we are actually talking about going for one of our anniversaries before we have kids. :smile:

Posted by squeakerteacher on March 09, 2009, 04:02 PM report to moderator
1930 Points

Ah! I am so excited for this!!

Posted by felixfelicis11 on March 09, 2009, 04:23 PM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

I can’t wait until this whole thing is finished!!!! >.<

Posted by Sarabi on March 09, 2009, 04:46 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to go!!! It’s going to be great. Everything is coming all quite nicely!

Posted by on March 09, 2009, 04:46 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to visit.

Posted by Will Weasley on March 09, 2009, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_03_thumb

wow it looks freakin awesome I cannot wait till next year when it opens.

Posted by Gryffindorprincess09 on March 09, 2009, 05:22 PM report to moderator
Ththhogwartsheaven_thumb

! I love the theme park and I am going to defintily be the first visitor in the park on the opening day next year. SQUEE!!! I can’t wait!

Posted by Taylor Potter ~★ROAR★~ on March 09, 2009, 05:26 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

I cannot wait until this opens. I will be there sometime next Spring…can’t wait!!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on March 09, 2009, 05:28 PM report to moderator
Wands_thumb

That looks really cool. I’m saving my pennies.

Posted by Percy_is_a_prat on March 09, 2009, 05:40 PM report to moderator
Avatar_moose_thumb

Amazing! I’m looking forward to the park soooo much, we plan to travel to the USA and visit it soon after it opens, I want to go on the opening day but imagine how busy it will be??

Posted by pinkmoosely on March 09, 2009, 05:49 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

AWESOME! I really hope we can go in it! :)
I’ll be going to Universal in a couple of weeks, so I’ll see if I can snatch some more pics of the progress.

Posted by Felipe on March 09, 2009, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Hbp_promo_officialposter_01_thumb

i imagine it will be really busy, but that wont stop me from goin! although by the time it opens i’ll be nearly 17 so i hope ive not grown out of hp by then :) when all the films are released, me and my aunite have decided we are goin to have a potter-marathon and watch all 8 movies back-to-back!

Posted by StefanM94[WBM!] on March 09, 2009, 05:54 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"...I remembered the most unusual form your Patronus took, when it charged Mr. Malfoy down at your Quidditch match against Ravenclaw. You know, Harry, in a way, you did see your father last night... You found him inside yourself."