Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park Update: More on Hagrid's Hut Construction

Fans
March 09, 2009, 02:46 PM

There are new photos online today of the ongoing construction at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction at Universal Orlando, Florida. Thanks to this blogger, we can now see new photos of a newly completed exterior of Hagrid's Hut, as well as the ongoing building of the mammoth Hogwarts Castle.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme park is due to open next year.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Angel_reader_chagall_thumb

Lookin’ good!

Posted by Arithmancer on March 09, 2009, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Small_thumb

love it! I can’t wait until it opens

Posted by grednforge7 on March 09, 2009, 06:14 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

yay!
I’m going to do everything in my power to be there opening Day :D

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on March 09, 2009, 06:15 PM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Until my owl gets here with my exeedingly late Hogwarts letter, this park is the closest I’m going to get to it. At first I was really doubtful about the whole idea but, now I’m really excited for this theme park, it’s just like magic :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on March 09, 2009, 06:23 PM report to moderator
N1314356338_7633_thumb
20582 Points

im saving already!!

Posted by ٭Ĥ☻ğđ☻ъъÿ٭ Ř☻äř٭ on March 09, 2009, 06:39 PM report to moderator
Luna_avatar_100x100_thumb

Ooh, so I see that Hogwarts has the early beginnings of an air conditioning system… THANK. GOD. ;x

Posted by ZoeyLuna on March 09, 2009, 06:40 PM report to moderator
Bd_thorgal027_thumb

I wish I lived nearby. Then I’d go on the opening day- who knows Jo might be there!!

Posted by emmy. on March 09, 2009, 07:10 PM report to moderator
Hogwartshouses_thumb

I say if we will be in Florida for Leaky Con 2011, Melissa must do two things. 1, all con members go to the theme park for 1 day and 2, Melissa must ask JK Rowling if she would come with us to enjoy the park. ^ Seriously, it would be epic to go there with Jo and her and Melissa are totally book buddies. pulls off best cute face If you start now Melissa, Jo’s schedual should be open.
Anywho, Im really excited about this park and cant wait to be sweating in my HP costume while there dressed up. ^
btw…first 100 points! ^^"

Posted by Bellamount on March 09, 2009, 07:20 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Yay! So excited for the park! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on March 09, 2009, 07:27 PM report to moderator
06_thumb

The first thing up is ALWAYS Hagrid’s Hut. lol

Posted by silverwings [FTC!] on March 09, 2009, 07:29 PM report to moderator
King_s-cross-station---harr_thumb

Everyone loves Hagrid’s Hut production! Where’s the jacuzzi?

Posted by Arka on March 09, 2009, 07:31 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

It looks like it is shaping up to be something fantastic. I cannot wait to visit the park in person.

Posted by Kirk on March 09, 2009, 07:34 PM report to moderator

Exciting! I really want to go!

Posted by albeitgruggish on March 09, 2009, 07:50 PM report to moderator
Fangirl_thumb

I think visiting the park may actually be bad for my health, the pure joy and excitment might be too much for my heart to handle!!

Ahh, I can’t wait!

Posted by Miss Smarticle on March 09, 2009, 08:26 PM report to moderator
Dsc05228_thumb

I cant wait to go and I hope its as magical as the books and movies.

Posted by ProfKnight on March 09, 2009, 08:37 PM report to moderator

"Bong-sewer," said Hagrid, beaming at [Maxime], and holding out a hand to help her down the golden steps.