Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park Update: More on Hagrid's Hut Construction

Fans
March 09, 2009, 02:46 PM

There are new photos online today of the ongoing construction at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction at Universal Orlando, Florida. Thanks to this blogger, we can now see new photos of a newly completed exterior of Hagrid's Hut, as well as the ongoing building of the mammoth Hogwarts Castle.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme park is due to open next year.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Young_riddle2_thumb

OMG i can’t wait for infinitus next year. the park is going to be amazing!! can’t wait to wear my robes in public =D

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on March 10, 2009, 12:54 AM report to moderator
Sp_a0082_thumb

it’s looking great so far

Posted by owl-mail *!{ROAR}!* on March 10, 2009, 04:50 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

I wish we could go in it.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 10, 2009, 08:10 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

It looks awesme, too bad that it is just going to be a storage structure and that we can not go it. This theme park is going to be awesome if they are putting that much detail into all of the park even when visitors don’t come into it or it is one of the rides. I always worried about them not making it true and fully immersive, but these cast doubt upon my worries.

Posted by wizardinventor on March 10, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Excellent!!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on March 10, 2009, 10:00 AM report to moderator
Rowena_thumb

Oh I’m so happy they didn’t build the “stupid version” of Hagrid’s Hut – I was a little worried that it would look a little dumbed down and theme-parky (especially since we can’t go in). But it looks like the real thing!

Posted by lumosshimmy {WBM!} on March 10, 2009, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

lol. I love that we’re getting hagrid’s hut construction pics. Do you think there will be a hot tub in it this time? lol

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on March 10, 2009, 03:43 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I think it is too funny that we’re getting a glimpse of Hagrid’s Hut! It wouldn’t be a proper HP production without it. :)

Posted by eiVega on March 10, 2009, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Oh my gosh I cannot wait to go! I did not know there would be Hogwarts (although it seems pretty obvious now that I look at at), so I am very glad!
Hagrid’s hut=Ahmazzinng!!!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on March 10, 2009, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Ravenqueen_thumb

I cant wait to go to that theme park!!

Posted by raven_puff on March 10, 2009, 07:50 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

Well, at least they’re making progress.

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 10, 2009, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Mypicture_thumb

Hagrid’s Hut hahaha! Oh, man. Good times with pottercast.

Posted by FlourishandBlotts (RAWR) on March 11, 2009, 01:32 AM report to moderator
1956p_thumb

i’d better start saving right now!

Posted by cleber*ROAR!* on March 11, 2009, 06:41 AM report to moderator
Avator_thumb

i am so excited that my husband will take me there when it opens (we dont have kids so i’ll just pretend that my kid is in the bathroom).

Posted by ellamia on March 11, 2009, 10:35 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

OMG looks so good. Maybe one day I’ll be able to go. It’s the closest thing I’ll ever get to actually going to Hogwarts etc . . . xx

"You have shown bravery beyond anything I could have expected of you tonight, Harry. You have shown bravery equal to those who died fighting Voldemort at the height of his powers. You have shouldered a grown wizard's burden and found yourself equal to it.