Live PotterCast Tomorrow Night, Trailer Talk and More

PotterCast
April 15, 2009, 08:24 PM

Tomorrow is set to be a big day with the release of the new trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As such PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, will be broadcasting a live show tomorrow night here on our Ustream channel starting at 8:30pm (Eastern). Please join us for talk on all things Potter, then stay tuned and share your thoughts as the new HBP trailer will be released tomorrow during the program at 9:00pm. There is sure to be plenty to discuss and all are invited to listen, but you will need to register (free) if you wish to enter the chat. Hope to see you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Rh7_thumb

yay!

Posted by bec majec *roar* on April 15, 2009, 08:32 PM report to moderator
Merlin36_thumb

yay! I’m so gonna be there!

Posted by FanaticFangirl on April 15, 2009, 08:34 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

ughh! this is the last time I’ll miss a pottercast, I promise…

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on April 15, 2009, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Oh, i so can’t wait for tomorrow’s trailer! Accio Thursday! Accio Thursday! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on April 15, 2009, 08:37 PM report to moderator
Dscn0756-1_thumb

So excited!

Posted by Shane [WBM] on April 15, 2009, 08:42 PM report to moderator
Img000029_thumb

I hope I can make it :/

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on April 15, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb
1911 Points

Cab’t wait to see ya there!

Posted by TheWeasleyClan on April 15, 2009, 08:55 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

I am crazy psyched up! WOOO! New trailerrr!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on April 15, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

lol hermyone, accio thursday is right ;].

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on April 15, 2009, 09:00 PM report to moderator
Witch_hat_thumb

Ugh, I’m leaving on a trip with my choir early tomorrow afternoon which means no trailer until Saturday. : ( Something to look forward to when I get back, I suppose.

Posted by *H*ROAR Mudblood Proud on April 15, 2009, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Emily_and_sarah_thumb

Oh! Finally one I will be able to attend, I shall be there!

Posted by Accio... Sarah! on April 15, 2009, 09:08 PM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

can’t wait

Posted by McGiggles92 on April 15, 2009, 09:29 PM report to moderator
Bookworm_thumb

I’ll be there! :)

Posted by Bookworm Jen on April 15, 2009, 09:30 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

so, 7:30 central? Yup! I’m going to try to make it!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on April 15, 2009, 09:37 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Soccer ends at 7, so I’ll be there =] Whoohoo trailer & a new PotterCast!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on April 15, 2009, 09:41 PM report to moderator

"I thought it was the perfect plan... a bluff... Voldemort would be sure to come after me, would never dream they'd use a weak, talentless thing like you... It must have been the finest moment of your miserable life, telling Voldemort you could hand him t