Now Online: The Full Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
April 16, 2009, 09:18 PM

Behold: the full length trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online!
Enjoy in glorious Quicktime High Definition: here (med), here (super large) and here (small). It is also available here in our galleries. Update: Yahoo has also released new character banners here!
Direct links as follows:

Medium
Small

FLASH
Large
Small

IPOD

This full length trailer for the sixth Harry Potter film is a dramatic serious trailer, full of new music, stunning new footage, most notably Snape whispering "It's Over."New are dramatic scenes in the cave, new dialogue from Dumbledore on how he can not destroy it by himself, and Lupin speaks about a mission given to Draco Malfoy. There are new shots of Ginny reaching out to Harry saying "take my hand," and then, they hold hands. Also new are shots of the Quidditch stadium, a close up of the Dark Mark, Hermione smacking Ron on the shoulder with her book in the Great Hall, stunned students standing at the bottom of the tower, Draco, Harry and Sectumsempra fight in the bathroom, a cursed Katie Bell hanging in the snowy air, much to the horror of the Trio, new shots of the creeping crawling Inferi, Draco wavering on the Tower saying "I have to do this," new footage of the Death Eater attack on the Bridge in London and much much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

OMG, I’m shivering!! Best trailer ever!!! Can’t wait for the whole movie!!! Accio July! I have to look at it again!

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on April 17, 2009, 03:19 AM report to moderator
Patronus_thumb

I am hyperventilating. I frikkin love Snape.

Posted by (((((ROAR!)))))keenlife07 on April 17, 2009, 03:24 AM report to moderator
Photo_24_thumb

Every trailer I see for this makes me more and more excited! I didnt know I could internally “sqeeeee” any more than I did all the other times, but for this one I let out a quiet external “sqeeeee” too!!

Posted by Cakey on April 17, 2009, 03:27 AM report to moderator
Scarletandgold_thumb

OMG!!!!!! Really need to see the whole flim now!!!

Posted by krystle on April 17, 2009, 03:29 AM report to moderator
Adamlamberticon6-1_thumb

WHY WON’T IT LOAD? OH WHY? I’M CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Posted by ◙sleepwalker◙ on April 17, 2009, 03:32 AM report to moderator
3_thumb

That was UNBELIEVABLE. The best trailer ever!

Posted by geneviieve(WBM) on April 17, 2009, 03:32 AM report to moderator

OH. MY. GOD! O__________O I can’t wait, this is too much! : DD

Posted by Mairéad on April 17, 2009, 03:35 AM report to moderator
Photo_24_thumb

After the third watch it just made me sqeee even louder – amazing!
I cant wait to get the Pottercast ep on iTunes so I can hear some discussion. Being in the UK makes it so hard to tune in live :(
Seriously guys, frickin’ awsome trailer!

Posted by Cakey on April 17, 2009, 03:38 AM report to moderator
Hswand2_kopiex_thumb

wow, wow, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by grey_nightshirt on April 17, 2009, 03:48 AM report to moderator
Leia_thumb

This is an INCREDIBLE trailer! It will have the casual film fan on the edge of their seats DYING to see this film, just like use long-time die-hards! Good on ye, WB!

Posted by Hagiographer13 on April 17, 2009, 03:50 AM report to moderator
Bild_thumb

I LOVE IT!!!

Posted by ElinJ*ROAR* on April 17, 2009, 04:14 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WOWOWOWOWOWOW WOW.
Amazing. I can’t wait.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on April 17, 2009, 04:18 AM report to moderator
Rimg0123_thumb

Wow…..the trailer is really great, can’t wait till July!!

Posted by Tschudiff [FTC!] on April 17, 2009, 04:18 AM report to moderator
Patronus_thumb

Alan Rickman is a god!

Posted by (((((ROAR!)))))keenlife07 on April 17, 2009, 04:21 AM report to moderator

oh.. emotional tears rushed to my eyes!

oh.. emotional tears rushed to my eyes!Katie Bell moment is scary!

Posted by clauslr on April 17, 2009, 04:22 AM report to moderator

Fred and George had had a great success with their Canary Creams, and for the first couple of days of the holidays, people kept bursting into feather all over the place. Before long, however, all the Gryffindors had learned to treat food anybody else offe

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014