Now Online: The Full Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
April 16, 2009, 09:18 PM

Behold: the full length trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online!
Enjoy in glorious Quicktime High Definition: here (med), here (super large) and here (small). It is also available here in our galleries. Update: Yahoo has also released new character banners here!
Direct links as follows:

Medium
Small

FLASH
Large
Small

IPOD

This full length trailer for the sixth Harry Potter film is a dramatic serious trailer, full of new music, stunning new footage, most notably Snape whispering "It's Over."New are dramatic scenes in the cave, new dialogue from Dumbledore on how he can not destroy it by himself, and Lupin speaks about a mission given to Draco Malfoy. There are new shots of Ginny reaching out to Harry saying "take my hand," and then, they hold hands. Also new are shots of the Quidditch stadium, a close up of the Dark Mark, Hermione smacking Ron on the shoulder with her book in the Great Hall, stunned students standing at the bottom of the tower, Draco, Harry and Sectumsempra fight in the bathroom, a cursed Katie Bell hanging in the snowy air, much to the horror of the Trio, new shots of the creeping crawling Inferi, Draco wavering on the Tower saying "I have to do this," new footage of the Death Eater attack on the Bridge in London and much much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Lianne_2_thumb

COOLBEANS!!!
I love this trailer. I’m torn between regret and elation. Regret because I think I’ve already seen too much. Elation because this movie is looking great! Can’t wait for the movie. Eeeeeek!

The whole Katie scene…FUHREAKY! I wish I didn’t get to see this until the actual movie is out. Seeing it now might have taken away a bit at it’s horror factor.
What the heck is it with Hermione wacking the guys in this movie?! She did it to Harry and now she’s wacking Ron as well.
“Take my hand.” Squeeee! To express my reaction in our language, “Kinilig ako sobra!”
Hahahaha!
Mr. Rickman should really try variations to how he says things (Sorry to die-hard fans). How he said the “It’s over” line is pretty much the same way he’s delivered some of his other lines before.

Posted by ane_drew on April 19, 2009, 08:19 PM report to moderator
Normal_tomriddle2_scarpotter_thumb

In regards to those banners, I think Dumbledore and Malfoy look very strange.

Posted by Huffleclaw65 on April 19, 2009, 09:11 PM report to moderator

It was great, but I wish they hadn’t shown so much. I DIDN’T want to see inferi and Katie Bell in this trailer. They even show the Snape throwing the killing curse! I promised myself I wasn’t going to watch the trailers originally (I broke when the film was delayed and I craved some footage), and now I wish I kept that promise. Oh well, I’ll still be there opening night.
Did anybody notice the Burrow is in a different location? What happened to all the trees around it? Oh, and I love how they allude to Harry’s kiss with Cho when Ginny goes to kiss him.

Posted by McCleavy on April 19, 2009, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

AWESOME!!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on April 19, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Wolf-sketch_thumb

This one is the best official trailer out of the four. It’s gonna be fun watching this movie

Posted by sanimagus on April 20, 2009, 02:23 AM report to moderator
Perry-the-platypus-perry-the-platypus-4267460-120-115-1_thumb

That was soooooo awesome! :D

67_richardoud_thumb

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This trailer is awesome! XD

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on April 20, 2009, 04:02 AM report to moderator
Harry-duck_thumb

That..was..AWSOME!!!!

Posted by Hufflepuff_Duck on April 20, 2009, 08:57 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Oh my GOD! The trailer is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Really I was freaked out seeing katie in the air…And Snape!! poor , Draco…. He looks worn out..

Posted by vandy[FTC] on April 21, 2009, 02:12 AM report to moderator
Weddingedwardandbella-560x384_thumb

oMG!!! That was crazy awesome I got tears in my eyes. Crazy emotional. I absolutely cannot wait to see this movie the earth with have to stop in order for
Me not to be there at midnight release.

Posted by renaeofgryffindor on April 23, 2009, 04:16 AM report to moderator
Trio_walking_icon_thumb

So does this mean Ron’s poisoning goes over really quickly? Because they show him on the same floor he fell down on saying to Harry “These girls are going to kill me” but in the book he’s in the hospital wing for awhile before he wakes up. I dunno…

Posted by Peverell62442 on April 24, 2009, 07:17 PM report to moderator
Micleakyavatar_thumb

CHILLS!

Posted by shellymione {WBM} on April 27, 2009, 10:15 AM report to moderator
L_6128aae2dc5d4fb496dc31259248c4fb_thumb

OMFG I just had a heart attack. Wow. Crazy awesomeness

Posted by raychelMAY on April 28, 2009, 02:42 PM report to moderator
Wonderwoman_thumb

I must have missed something. Why are there a hundred Gollums in this trailer?

Posted by SamiPotter on April 30, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

watched again and it is great! hurry up July… don’t be late!

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on May 03, 2009, 03:38 AM report to moderator

"Godfather?" sputtered Uncle Vernon. "You haven't got a godfather!"[br]"Yes, I have," said Harry brightly. "He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch