Reminder: Live PotterCast Starting Soon

PotterCast
April 16, 2009, 07:43 PM

A quick reminder: Lovely high quality links to what is sure to be wonderful new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince trailer will be officially released in just a few short hours at 9:00 pm ET/6:00pmPT. We will post immediately, with caps to follow; stay tuned!

In the meantime, please join us for a Live PotterCast via our Ustream for the news of the week, all things Harry Potter, plus trailer talk, all starting very soon at 8:15pm! Listening is easy, but you must register (free) to join the text chat. See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

I’m not able to make it tonight, next one for sure though! :)

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on April 16, 2009, 08:28 PM report to moderator

I didn’t mean too.

Posted by Bradyboy on April 16, 2009, 08:40 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait to listen to it!

Posted by Kirk on April 16, 2009, 10:01 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

You guys had me live as the second caller, it was so much fun :)

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on April 16, 2009, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

You guys had me live as the second caller, it was so much fun :)

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on April 16, 2009, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Woohoo! good PotterCast =]

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on April 16, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Little_luna_thumb

I completly got the days mixed up and missed it! :(
i can’t believe it did that.

Posted by ashes2phoenix on April 16, 2009, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Owl3_thumb

Guuugh. I’m kind of speechless. I kind of put my Harry Potter fanaticism on hold for 6 months but WOW. That trailer certainly brought it roaring back.

Must go find a countdown clock…..

Posted by SueB on April 16, 2009, 11:23 PM report to moderator

Awesome!

Posted by on April 16, 2009, 11:42 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Gah! I fell asleep and I missed it! :(

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 17, 2009, 12:53 AM report to moderator
Photo_on_2011-02-08_at_19

That was so much fun! wowza. I was Lauren from the UK! :)

Posted by monstarmashup on April 17, 2009, 01:07 AM report to moderator
Quidditch_2012_thumb

Why does this new trailer still have the July 17 release date? I thought they confirmed the new date of July 15??

Posted by muzic823{ROAR} on April 17, 2009, 04:52 AM report to moderator
Maryjim_thumb

After watching the trailer I feel so bad that I missed this Pottercast. :( When will it be up on iTunes?

Posted by treebeliever on April 17, 2009, 06:20 AM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

I always miss them…that’s just the rule.
I ALWAYS MISS THE LIVE SHOWS

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on April 20, 2009, 04:08 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I think the Chamber has been locked for good this time. The culprit must have known it was only a matter of time before I caught him. Rather sensible to stop now, before I came down hard on him."