LeakyNews.com

PotterCast 192: Honk for Harry

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
April 17, 2009, 10:16 AM

Late last night, we got our first look at the latest trailer for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film.  For the 192nd episode of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, the PotterCasters got together before a live audience over UStream to cover the moments prior its release, as well as give their immediate reaction to the trailer's premiere.  Sue, John, and Frak are joined by two of our 'fake' Melissa's for this episode: Shoshana and Melissa.  Sue's News starts of the show with the latest on Bloomsbury re-releasing the two Harry Potter Companion Books, the PotterCast tour, Deathly Hallows film news, and the new release date for the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film.  Next, the PotterCasters dive into discussion of the new trailer with their personal thoughts on the new film preview.  We then take some calls and questions from the live UStream audience who give their feedback and reviews.  Join in with the PotterCasters now for this special look at the newest Half-Blood Prince trailer today.  To listen, just hit the "Play" button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

"Honk for Harry"
RT: 73:51

Producer: Stede Bonnett
Editor: Michael Beckett

Also, special thanks to our ever-vigilant UStream Mods for monitoring the live PotterCast recordings.

LeakyCon 2009: A Harry Potter Conference in Boston
“Harry, A History” Website
Jingle Spells 2
PotterCast Vlogs
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download (34MB).

Direct download low-bandwidth (9MB).

Remember you don't need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Img_44501_thumb

way fun show! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on April 17, 2009, 01:46 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

yay. I like it better when you release the live shows instantly. When you wait too long I can’t remember if I’ve already heard the show or not.

Posted by eiVega on April 17, 2009, 01:48 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to listen to this!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on April 17, 2009, 02:09 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait to hear Pottercast’s reaction and thoughts on the trailer. I am certain that I will enjoy this one immensely.

Posted by Kirk on April 17, 2009, 02:50 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

I can’t wait to listen since I couldn’t make it last night!

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on April 17, 2009, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

I was online show was awesome! I love Pottercast :o)

Posted by bmg057 on April 17, 2009, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Hermione-06_thumb

That was so much fun! I was there and nobody was allowed to talk until it was over, lol! ^^

Posted by Witchlover on April 17, 2009, 05:54 PM report to moderator
Merlin36_thumb

Downloading it now!

Posted by FanaticFangirl on April 17, 2009, 06:41 PM report to moderator
Photo_on_2011-02-08_at_19

yay! I get to listen again! :) I was the last caller :)

Posted by monstarmashup on April 17, 2009, 06:42 PM report to moderator
Potterpuffsi010-vi_thumb

It was the second live show I’ve listened to, and I saw the trailer the moment it came out! And about eleven more times. Then frame-by-frame.

Posted by siriuslysirius11 {*SQUEE*} on April 17, 2009, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Megamanstarforceviruses_thumb

Awesome!

Posted by Orange Chameleon on April 17, 2009, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Ravenqueen_thumb

Woo hoo! A new PotterCast!

Posted by raven_puff on April 17, 2009, 09:10 PM report to moderator

Pottercasts are great. What would we do without them?

Posted by on April 17, 2009, 09:37 PM report to moderator

Sweet. Thanks for being so fast.

Posted by badger666 on April 17, 2009, 09:55 PM report to moderator

wow two pottercasts!!! awesome!!

Posted by padfoot84sb on April 17, 2009, 11:20 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?