Filming for Deathly Hallows Resumes Again in London Tonight

DH Film
April 21, 2009, 05:50 PM

Location filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is continuing tonight in London, England. TLC has crews in the area, and will have continuing coverage of tonight's events later as the evening progresses, stay tuned!

In the meantime, be sure to check out our Image Galleries for many many photos of the Cafe attack as well as the Trio fleeing dressed in their wedding attire, latest additions starting here. We have location video here as well featuring Dan Radcliffe Rupert Grint and Emma Watson filming in their wedding party clothes, hurrying down the streets of London.

In addition, Thanks to our wonderful Order partner Rupert Grint.net, who let us know about their nice high res pics here, as well as video up on YouTube of Rupert at work, here. Finally, Thanks to Popsugar also emailed to let us know about their collection of photos, here
Another busy night ahead, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Imagen009_thumb

squeeeee

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on April 21, 2009, 07:00 PM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

“Location filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is continuing tonight in London, England.” TONIGHT?! Omg. I’m sitting within 70 miles of DH shooting RIGHT NOW?! freakout That is quite, quite awesome.

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on April 21, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I imagined Hermione’s bag to be like a little coin beaded bag. Just really small because she shoved it down her sock… but I don’t know :) That’s just how I imagined it!

Anyway, her dress looks really nice! It’s the best outfit I’ve seen Hermione wear. It beats the Yule Ball dress for me!

Posted by Christine on April 21, 2009, 07:13 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I can’t believe they are actually filming the final movies :( A wave of sadness just hit me.

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on April 21, 2009, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I’ve loved all the photos that have appeared lately! I wonder how much of the wedding will be filmed?

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on April 21, 2009, 08:12 PM report to moderator
Please_thumb

I hope we can see some of the wedding too… but it’s a little bittersweet feeling knowing they are filming the begining of the last book.

Posted by AnnaMel on April 21, 2009, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movie_hbp_feb08_003_thumb

Makes me wish I lived in London.

Posted by Jersey on April 21, 2009, 08:18 PM report to moderator

Yeah it is bittersweet…cool though :)

Posted by kenmarekestrels93 {{ROAR}} on April 21, 2009, 08:21 PM report to moderator
Photo_95_thumb

I’M SO PUMPED!

Posted by vomit on April 21, 2009, 08:44 PM report to moderator
N1081704126_19359_1414_thumb

Oh to be in Europe right now…and sneaking a look at them filming the movie! To anyone over there and able to..I’m truly jealous!

Posted by Runwild101 (Robby) on April 21, 2009, 08:55 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

her bag isnt beeded..sry but at first i thought that was a really small cat.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on April 21, 2009, 09:32 PM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

Wow, it took a while to sink in that these were from DH, with HBP not even being released yet.
Absolutely LOVE Emma’s dress, though I expected the handbag to look a little different. It looks more like Harry’s moleskin pouch. I’m also liking Harry’s hair.

Posted by Scarlette on April 21, 2009, 09:41 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

the pictures and video were awesome!

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on April 21, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator
Goficons-mmarauder-14_thumb

Thats sooo cool. I wish I could have been there to see it!! I love Emmas dress.

Posted by Remus_Rocks on April 21, 2009, 10:38 PM report to moderator

Wow, so many pictures!

Posted by badger666 on April 21, 2009, 10:46 PM report to moderator

"You've picked the losing side, Potter! I warned you! I told you you ought to choose your company more carefully, remember? When we met on the train, first day at Hogwarts? I told you not to hang around with riffraff like this!" He jerked his head at Ron

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014