Live PotterCast Tonight!

PotterCast
April 23, 2009, 05:44 PM

UPDATE: The show has now concluded; thanks to those who joined us!

Melissa is back and PotterCast is Live tonight! Please join us as we will be discussing the recent flurry of Harry Potter News, Leaky Con news and much more as we broadcast live tonight via our Ustream starting at 6:45pm ET (give or take a few minutes ;) Also we will be doing our quick fire Canon Conundrums topics again, so feel free to have questions ready for the PotterCast crew. You can always listen via this link, but to take part in the chat you will need to be a member of Ustream (registration is free and easy to do) See you then!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Maryjim_thumb

Already there :D

Posted by treebeliever on April 23, 2009, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait to listen to it!

Posted by Kirk on April 23, 2009, 07:34 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_crest_thumb

i missed it!!!!
:(( darn it, i wanna be on the north coast :P

Posted by PinkDumbledore :]ROAR[: on April 23, 2009, 08:27 PM report to moderator
Rupert_thumb

Yayness! I was on :3 To bad I totally blanked… lmao

Posted by Chromate {ROAR} on April 23, 2009, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

wow…I go on and they are talking…then less than 30 sec. later JUST KIDDING we are going to leave now.

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on April 23, 2009, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Hayley3_1__thumb

Is bummed that I had to miss it! Also I really dislike the new ustream!!!!

Posted by roflravenclaw on April 23, 2009, 09:50 PM report to moderator
Voldyneedsahug_thumb

Melissa is back! SQUEE!

Posted by squeefulhuffie on April 23, 2009, 10:25 PM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

woops! i missed it. oh well. i’ll just listen when it goes up on itunes

Posted by bec majec *roar* on April 23, 2009, 10:37 PM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

I need to learn to pay attention to this stuff… Missed it AGAIN!!

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on April 23, 2009, 10:40 PM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

Fine. Just fine. WHY do I always hear about the live shows AFTER they’ve aired? Is there a notification thingamabob I don’t know about? I signed up for UStream and everything… :(

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on April 23, 2009, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Dumbledore_hbp_broomstick_thumb

Darn, missed it! And I was planning to call in!

Posted by The Sorting Hat on April 23, 2009, 11:00 PM report to moderator
New_me2_thumb

I don’t know how but I always miss it! guess I’ll just have to get twitter.

Posted by Ravenwing ROAR on April 23, 2009, 11:31 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

oh! i missed it! i was at a three hour rehersle!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on April 23, 2009, 11:38 PM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

Where’s the daily LeakyCon announcement???

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on April 23, 2009, 11:49 PM report to moderator
Bearcry_thumb

ahhhh i missed it! nuu

Posted by A Tackier Pink on April 24, 2009, 02:43 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Personally, I'd have welcomed a dementor attack. A deadly struggle for my soul would have broken the monotony nicely. You think you've had it bad, at least you've been able to get out and about, stretch your legs, get into a few fights... I've been stuck