Tentative Dates for Half-Blood Prince Premieres

HBP Film
April 24, 2009, 10:33 PM

Today there was a report online earlier today regarding possible Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince premiere locations and dates. TLC spoke to Warner Bros, and unfortunately, these are not yet confirmed, so please consider the following as tentative at the moment:
July 6 will see a premiere in Japan; tentative dates for the UK are Tuesday, July 7 in London, England, with apparently the US to see the premiere here the very next day on Wednesday July 8th in New York City. We expect a formal confirmation from WB once everything is firmed up, and will update at that time.

Thanks to SS for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I hope Warner Brothers confirms the dates soon. I must confess that I rather enjoyed watching live streams of the premieres over the internet.

Posted by Kirk on April 24, 2009, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Picture4_052_thumb

Aww, none for australia again. lol

Posted by joelface on April 24, 2009, 11:17 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

Those are some crazy dates. Anyone wishing to make all three would be on a plane most the time.
I was hoping for another LA premiere too. ;/

Posted by Lysh on April 24, 2009, 11:33 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

crazy dates man. crazy XD

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on April 24, 2009, 11:35 PM report to moderator

yes New York City premiere!! I can go!!! I will be there!! :) I hated when they did it in LA, and not NYC, I’m so excited!!!!!!! :)

Posted by hermioneg288 on April 24, 2009, 11:59 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Dates for the premieres? That means we are getting closer to the movie! YAY! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on April 25, 2009, 12:16 AM report to moderator
Bearcry_thumb

any news on the Australian premiere?

Posted by A Tackier Pink on April 25, 2009, 12:50 AM report to moderator
Becky_thumb

NYC premiere! I was thinking about going, but now I’ll be working up at school so I don’t think I’ll get the chance.

Posted by The Silver Doe on April 25, 2009, 02:05 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

NYC!

Posted by Courtney Quirke on April 25, 2009, 02:23 AM report to moderator
Maryjim_thumb

I cannot believe it’s almost summer and almost near!

Posted by treebeliever on April 25, 2009, 02:59 AM report to moderator
Quidditch_2012_thumb

Darn, I wish it was an LA premiere! I’m close enough to justify the trip, but not NYC :( I’m still excited tho, because this means the movie is within reach!!

Posted by muzic823{ROAR} on April 25, 2009, 04:00 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

No LA Premiere? Why?

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 25, 2009, 04:35 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

crazy dates

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 25, 2009, 04:38 AM report to moderator
Hpsssorting_thumb

I did not see any mention of Australia. Not pleased. Although doubt I’d be able to make it to a premiere.

Posted by TheSortingHat[ROAR] on April 25, 2009, 05:39 AM report to moderator

No Italy again. Sad thing.

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on April 25, 2009, 05:41 AM report to moderator

"I don't know where you learned about right and wrong, Mundungus, but you seem to have missed a few crucial lessons," said Mrs. Weasley coldly.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014