New Trailer for "Cherrybomb" Starring Rupert Grint (Updated)

Grint
April 05, 2009, 10:57 PM

Update: Thanks to Ivana and RupertGrint.US and Order Partner RupertGrint.net for emailing to let us know that the recent trailer for Cherrybomb starring Rupert Grint was a copy not meant for mainstream release, and has been removed.  Apparently the official one will be released shortly, and we will update with more when we can.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Dumbledore_hbp_broomstick_thumb

Rupert’s a great actor and has a bright future.

Posted by The Sorting Hat on April 05, 2009, 11:00 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

whoaaa. looks awesome. lovin’ Rupert’s hair in this haha

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on April 05, 2009, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

THIS IS KILLING ME. It doesn’t work for me! My heart is like pounding 193840238 times faster than ever. I’ve been waiting for this since forever :(

Posted by Christine on April 05, 2009, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Infinitus_avatar_thumb

This trailer was really, really good. It makes we want to go out and see the move right now (which is what any good movie trailer is supposed to do). I always like to support the various HP actors and watch their movies (and their other work). However, this one I would still see even if Rupert was not it because it seems to have a good cast, I like the way it is filmed and it seems pretty interesting.

Posted by Miss Freewind on April 05, 2009, 11:44 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I had a dream about him last night :))
he was in this big awards show & I was two seats behind him sigh wish I could have more of those…
Anyway! when I get to a decent computer, I’ll check it out :D

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on April 05, 2009, 11:47 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

yeah, it’s not working for me either. It’s just a green screen. I do have sound though. I’ve had this problem before with quick time. I’m not sure why?

Posted by phantomdave79 on April 05, 2009, 11:47 PM report to moderator

Oh… Rupert knows how to kiss… Give Hermione one of those, please! =)

PS: I watched the trailer in Media Player Classic. Try it, fellows.

Posted by Sofiagw on April 05, 2009, 11:59 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Okay, I found it on Youtube – Thank the Lord Voldemort!
It looks amazing! I always thought “Yeah, I already Rupert’s going to be great.”
But now…. Now he’s fantastic! I loved it :)

LOL. I agree Sofiagw! Give Emma that kiss & she’ll love you forever! ;)

Posted by Christine on April 06, 2009, 12:17 AM report to moderator

SOOOOO EXCITED! I love Rupert and this movie looks so amazing!

Posted by Lily Phoenix on April 06, 2009, 12:24 AM report to moderator

what was that?!! wowww
totaly not ronald weasley!

Posted by Bruna on April 06, 2009, 12:42 AM report to moderator
Dsc02324_thumb

awesome

Posted by thegoodbella on April 06, 2009, 12:43 AM report to moderator
Dsc02324_thumb

awesome

Posted by thegoodbella on April 06, 2009, 12:43 AM report to moderator

who are unable to see here, click on this youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WsiVRRVB6A

Posted by Bruna on April 06, 2009, 12:44 AM report to moderator
Lust_thumb

I want to see this movie! Rupert is sure branching out.

Posted by punkedup88 on April 06, 2009, 12:53 AM report to moderator
Lust_thumb

I want to see this movie! Rupert is sure branching out.

Posted by punkedup88 on April 06, 2009, 12:53 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Why we ever kept you in the first place I don't know, Marge was right, it should have been the orphanage, we were too damn soft for our own good, thought we could squash it out of you, thought we could turn you normal, but you've been rotten from the beg