LeakyNews.com

Now Officially Released: Trailer for "Cherrybomb" Starring Rupert Grint

Grint
April 07, 2009, 03:52 PM

O.K., let's try this again: Bearing remarkable similarity to the trailer that was released previously and removed over the weekend, you can now see the officially released trailer for Cherrybomb, the new film starring Rupert Grint, here via our Order partner RupertGrint.net. WARNING to parents: This trailer contains graphic, mature subject matter including explicit drug usage, and it not suitable for children.

Thanks so much Stephanie!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

like I haven’t seen this before…like 100 times already :D
this is beyond hot! Rupert is amazing,and it looks like an amazing film,dealing with all kind of problems of young people nowadays. it looks stunning and I can’t wait to watch it!

Posted by Matea on April 07, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator
Hpaftwtwitter_thumb

Oh, nm. lol I clicked the cherrybomb link. The other link worked fine though. Looks awesome! Can’t wait to see it.

Posted by Overcast on April 07, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Dobby_thumb

Yay! cant wait for this film! i know someone dies in this one. do we know for sure if ir’s Rupe or not? …maybe i dont want to know…

Posted by MOEgir198 on April 07, 2009, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Dobby_thumb

Posted by MOEgir198 on April 07, 2009, 05:34 PM report to moderator
5_thumb

ahhh I really want to see this!

Posted by hopkinsdancr22 on April 07, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator

Like I said before, I saw the movie 3 times. I love Malachy’s (Rupert’s character), voice. Folks in Belfast said it was spot on. I say he should speak like himself on Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Friday’s and like Malachy on Tueday’s, Thursday’s and Saturday’s and rest his voice with sign language on Sunday’s.

Also, I know who dies. I do like the music from the other trailer better, cause I remember it better from the movie. My favorite song from the movie is Goodbye Friend from a Belfast band called Cashier No9.

Seeing Rupert kissing Kimberley Nixon in this film complete raises my expectation of the Ron and Hermione a million fold. However, I wager that R/Hr should be more tender, but just as real and intense.

Now, I need a Wild Target Tony fix!!!

Posted by AJWC1 on April 07, 2009, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Jk-j-k-rowling-harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-unabridged-compact-discs_thumb

I won’t go to see this movie, because it is my cup of tea. I don’t like all of the violence and drug-use.

Posted by harrypotterbookpurist on April 07, 2009, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Infinitus_avatar_thumb

I saw the other trailer (the one that was not supposed to released to the public). The first one was slightly different and had a better song, but they both make be want to see the movie.

From what little I have seen in the trailers, Rupert seems to have given an incredible performance in this movie. I love that he gets to show off some of his talent, especially since he was so limited in the first four HP movies. Unlike most people here, I don’t want to remember the actors only for HP. They are all very talented and I want them to be able to showcase it in ways other than HP.

Posted by Miss Freewind on April 07, 2009, 07:18 PM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

Rupert looks great in this, but i’m not sure if the movie looks all that great. I hope I am proved wrong

Posted by rebel on April 07, 2009, 07:48 PM report to moderator
Neaqtw_th_thumb

wow. i reallyy want to see that
rupert has defenatly grown up now, thats for sure

Posted by GryffindorGarstang on April 07, 2009, 07:54 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

Whoa! This looks amazing. Rupert looks amazing in this film. I can’t wait to see it!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on April 07, 2009, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Lunanargles_thumb

wooh! that was cool!!!

Posted by calliet2b4g on April 07, 2009, 08:02 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Yeah I’m excited for Rupert doing new things, but not sure how I feel about the dark stuff…

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on April 07, 2009, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-voldemort-thumb_normal_thumb

Hey whats the even rated?
i must make my friends go!

Posted by LoSushi! [[ ROAR ]] on April 07, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Seeing this trailer has done nothing but intensified my expectations for and desire to see this movie. I cannot wait to receive more media and information about it and intend to see it as soon as I possibly can. It looks nothing short of spectacular.

Posted by Kirk on April 07, 2009, 08:09 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?