PotterCast Follows The Prince: Summer Tour 2009 with The Remus Lupins and The Whomping Willows

PotterCast
April 09, 2009, 05:48 PM

Question: What do a Werewolf, a Willow Tree, a burrito, a bottle of Pellegrino, a cup of coffee, and a mug of beer have in common? Answer: A summer of podcasting and wizard rock fun aka the PotterCast Lupins Willows North American Tour 2009!  We are thrilled to announce that PotterCast will take to the road again, this time joining forces with two great Wizarding rock groups: The Remus Lupins and The Whomping Willows.

In effort to meet as many fellow Harry Potter fans as possible, the four hosts of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast,  will be traveling with the wizard rock groups as we tour coast to coast this summer, starting on June 19th in Boston, Massachusetts and traveling across the country until we end up at Comic Con in San Diego, California on July 25th, almost 30 stops in total!

We kick things off in high style as we will be joined by another great wizarding band, Harry and the Potters for three special shows at the beginning of the tour; dates as follow:

June 19

June 21
Philadelphia
First Unitarian Church
2125 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
5pm ($10)
w/Harry and the Potters

We will head South, West, North,and all over, with stops including: Washington DC, Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, New Orleans, Houston, Austin, Dallas, Tulsa, then up and over St Louis, Chicago, Kansas City, Denver, Salt Lake City, Spokane, Seattle,  even Vancouver BC before we head to Los Angeles and then  Azkatraz in San Francisco, California where PotterCast will be part of a special post midnight screening podcast to give our thoughts on Half-Blood Prince, all before we hit Las Vegas, LA, then Comic Con in San Diego, phew! Given it's a big country and we have many many stops along the way, we urge you to check out our special PCLUPINWILLOW page here on MyLeaky-become a fan, RSVP to events and earn house points at the same time! Be sure to keep an eye on that page, as it will be update with complete event location details, ticket prices (if any) and all the where and when information you will need to help us celebrate not only the arrival of the Prince but all things Harry Potter.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

MORE CANDAIAN STOPS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on April 10, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Avvieee_thumb

I wish i could go !

Posted by Revolution365 on April 10, 2009, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Photo_on_2011-02-08_at_19

I really, really, wish I would go :’(

Posted by monstarmashup on April 10, 2009, 04:35 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

totally going to the one in new york!!

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on April 10, 2009, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Voldyneedsahug_thumb

I wish you guys would come to the Midwest!

Posted by squeefulhuffie on April 10, 2009, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Voldyneedsahug_thumb

Wait, let me rephrase that. I mean sort of near Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, etc. :)

Posted by squeefulhuffie on April 10, 2009, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Iconator_04e9497c4d2be426fe2888b16a16f53d_thumb

i really want to see you guys!

Posted by RaWr...WeReWoLf on April 10, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator
Huffle_thumb

I’m going to have to get my little butt out there! YAY!!!!!!!!

Posted by DoodlePuff1 on April 10, 2009, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Dscn0756-1_thumb

rubs eyes Do my eyes deceive me? Atlanta! As in Georgia! That’s totally do-able for me. faints

Posted by Shane [WBM] on April 10, 2009, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Teddy_thumb

I wish I could come – I wonder how long it would take to drive from the UK? Haha :) I’ll be listening though :D

Posted by Miss M on April 10, 2009, 06:41 PM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

I wish they would come to my town, but not many famous people have ever come to my town. However, Sue might like it because it is the birthplace of the star of It’s a Wonderful Life.

Posted by McGiggles92 on April 10, 2009, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movie_hbp_feb08_003_thumb

I wish I could make it. This whole working for a living really get in the way of …….. living.

Posted by Jersey on April 10, 2009, 10:08 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb
1911 Points

absolutely cannot wait!!

Posted by TheWeasleyClan on April 10, 2009, 10:28 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

Oh, I so hope I can make a stop on the tour this year! Maybe Denver?? It would be so cool to see you all!!!

Posted by Agrippa1 on April 10, 2009, 11:48 PM report to moderator
Iconator_593c883f01566ec64060a41c83947e42_thumb

And of course you’re coming to Spokane as soon as I’ll be leaving. I might cry…

Posted by bratty-princess on April 11, 2009, 02:24 AM report to moderator

...at this moment he hated everything about Ron, right down to the several inches of bare ankle showing beneath his pajama trousers.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014