France to See Touring Train with Half-Blood Prince Props

HBP Film
May 13, 2009, 06:22 AM

Harry Potter fans in France will have a treat this summer as props and costumes from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be going on exhibit. As they have in years past, Warner Brothers is taking the props on a tour via train, this time in France from June 9 through 21st. Fans will be able to see things such as Weasley Wizards items, Slughorns classroom, Dumbledore's office, Crookshanks, Hedwig and Fang, potions items and much more on this tour which will be all on a train with three coaches. Stops in France include the following:

June 9 : Paris
June 10: Lille Flandres
June 11: Reims
June 12: Lyon Perrache
June 13 :Marseille
June 14 :Bordeaux
June 15 : Limoges
June 16: Tours
June 17: Rennes
June 20: Nantes
June 21: Strasbourg

Thanks much to UHP for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

How nice that the props are being shown up close to fans this way.

Posted by budgie on May 13, 2009, 10:18 AM report to moderator
60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

June 20: Nantes <<< Woohoo

Posted by FrancescaElle on May 13, 2009, 10:37 AM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

Oh that sounds fun for people in france

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on May 13, 2009, 10:53 AM report to moderator
Img000029_thumb

I want to go so much! Lucky French fans! :]

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on May 13, 2009, 11:03 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

It is just wonderful that the French will be able to see the props on a train. Although I am able to visit the exhibit in Chicago, I still find the idea of viewing them on “The Hogwarts Express” quite a wonderful thing.

Posted by Kirk on May 13, 2009, 11:04 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

Wow i wish i had the money to go to everything

Posted by Horcruxalej on May 13, 2009, 11:09 AM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

YAY ! ON MY BIRTHDAY ITS GONNA BE HERE IN PARIS ! WOOHOO !

Harry_and_ginny_thumb

They are lucky! Sounds amazing!

Posted by AbiDumbledore on May 13, 2009, 12:10 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

Ack lucky French peeps. lol

Posted by maera-kyrie on May 13, 2009, 12:41 PM report to moderator
Thetimeofthedayhesmiled_thumb

yaaaaay ; DDD i’m definitely going : D last time with order of the phoenix, it was kinda cool : D

Posted by french soup on May 13, 2009, 12:43 PM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Darn, I want to see the props too! But it’s pretty clear that they’re not gonna come anywhere near me, thanks to the Baltic Sea. :( I’m quite surprised, though, that the UK isn’t getting any of it.. I mean, the Jo’s British, Harry’s British, the whole goddamn wizarding world is British. What’s up with that? Why isn’t the UK getting the Harry Potter Exhibition, or even a few train compartments filled with props? Or have I missed something? (Can you tell I’m desperate for an excuse to fly over to London, LOL)

Posted by MischiefManaged on May 13, 2009, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Lucky to be french.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 13, 2009, 01:34 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

I have never been more happy to be French !
(Although living in Paris HAS prevented me from doing amazing things like seeing WRock shows, listening to live PCs I did it once, from 1 to 3 AM, I was kinda tired the next day and going to LeakyCon, so…)

250px-youre-a-wizard

Calling Warner Bros.
Harry Potter had also thousand of fans here in the Philippines!

Posted by EnricoDc on May 13, 2009, 02:40 PM report to moderator

Cool! At least it’s not just the US that gets to see stuff like this.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on May 13, 2009, 03:48 PM report to moderator

"Shut up, you horrible old hag, shut UP!" he roared...[br]The old woman's face blanched.[br][i]"Yoooou!"[/i] she howled, her eyes popping at the sight of the man. [i]"Blood traitor, abomination, shame of my flesh!"[/i][br]"I said -- shut -- UP!" roared th