Scary! There is a New Poll for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Movies
May 13, 2009, 06:32 AM

What scares you? That is the question of a new poll found on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park website. They would like to know which would scare you the most: The Whomping Willow, The Hungarian Horntail, an Acromantula, a Dementor, or a Basilisk? If you are brave enough ;), click here to take the poll.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park attraction is under construction at Universal Orlando in Florida, with an opening date due sometime next year. Be sure to check out our extensive collection of images from the ongoing construction here in our galleries. Thanks Eva!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Picture_19__thumb

Basilisk for me, yikes!!!

Posted by lulu_82 on May 13, 2009, 06:43 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

BASILISK!!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 13, 2009, 06:46 AM report to moderator
I_thought_about_flying____by_siriuslyec_thumb

Dementor most def…

Posted by PaintTheSky on May 13, 2009, 06:54 AM report to moderator
Hermionehb_thumb

Dementor for me.. although Basilisk is a close second.

Posted by Salame on May 13, 2009, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

dementor def

Posted by loony_slytherin on May 13, 2009, 07:05 AM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

Deninatly dementors

Posted by butterbeer bottle on May 13, 2009, 07:07 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Dementors for me :P.

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on May 13, 2009, 07:08 AM report to moderator
Iconator_1219385d1bc508ea565d4c902a6f052d_thumb

Def Umbridge… wait shes not on it… um Dementor if the magical ability worked. But if not Basilisk

Posted by Kara000 ~ROAR~ on May 13, 2009, 07:16 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Dementor for me as well.

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on May 13, 2009, 07:26 AM report to moderator

dementor
but they would all scare me for sure!

Posted by RightLeftMiddle {WBM} on May 13, 2009, 07:26 AM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

Dementors for me too but I voted for the Whomping Willow because I think it would be a great ride in the park!!!!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on May 13, 2009, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Dementor for me

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 13, 2009, 07:31 AM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

dementors!!! that would be sweet and scary!! It should get like really fogging then cold, then BAM! demenotor attack

Posted by Brianna on May 13, 2009, 07:39 AM report to moderator
Hp_ravenclaw_thumb

Have to be the acromantula. I’m with Ron when it comes to spiders!

Posted by Verity Weasley on May 13, 2009, 07:42 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Cool! :D I’ll vote now!

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on May 13, 2009, 07:45 AM report to moderator

...she shoved Harry forward toward the steps, past the conductor, who goggled at Harry as he passed.[br]"'Ere -- it's 'Arry --!"[br]"If you shout his name I will curse you into oblivion," muttered Tonks menacingly, now shunting Ginny and Hermione forward.