Bother! A Live PotterCast with Potter Puppet Pals Tonight!

PotterCast
May 14, 2009, 05:44 PM

UPDATE: The show has now concluded, thanks so much to all who joined us!

Bother Bother its a great joy for us actually tonight as PotterCast is delighted to be joined by Neil Cicierega and the Potter Puppet Pals for a very special live broadcast. Tonight the very funny and talented creator of the hugely popular Harry Potter puppet pals will be joining us at 6:45pm tonight via our Ustream channel. You can listen here, but remember you must register (free and easy) to take part in the chat. Hope to see you there!

Don't forget the Potter Puppet Pals will be appearing at LeakyCon on Friday, May 22nd. Be sure to register for our first convention in Boston, Mass via this link!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Rh7_thumb

damn, missed it, sounds like it would have been a great one to listen to live!

Posted by bec majec *roar* on May 15, 2009, 08:38 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

oh man

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 15, 2009, 09:10 AM report to moderator

Did u anounce the twitter thing?

Posted by KaraDawlish on May 15, 2009, 09:21 AM report to moderator
4266_95379003085_554113085_2686657_2975125_n_thumb

Ugh I wish I could have gone to that, I can’t wait until I can download it

Posted by Sam H. on May 15, 2009, 10:26 AM report to moderator
Cannons_avatar_thumb

How about a night other than Thursday for a change? I always miss the live PotterCasts due to a standing Thursday committment…

Posted by onespeedonly on May 15, 2009, 10:40 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Though I am certain that the podcast available for download will prove immensely entertaining and fun, I still wish that I had not missed this. :(

Posted by Kirk on May 15, 2009, 11:47 AM report to moderator
Picture_029_thumb

awww…I missed it again!

Posted by AyuSaraswati on May 15, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator
Zzz_thumb

I wish I could have caught it :(

Posted by mOOn-stArs-sUn [WBM] on May 15, 2009, 04:41 PM report to moderator

I heart Potter Puppet Pals. Bother, Bother, Bother! Unfortunaly, I can’t go as I don’t live near there. (sad face) Though I will definately listen to it via Ustream. O – My snitch

Posted by Yeti222 on May 15, 2009, 06:03 PM report to moderator
Liana_xmas_thumb

Shoot! I missed it. Feverish in bed. So bummed.

Posted by loquaciouskook on May 15, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Liana_xmas_thumb

Shoot! I missed it. Feverish in bed. So bummed.

Posted by loquaciouskook on May 15, 2009, 08:08 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

Neil Cicierega is amazing…and his sister Emmy is a FANTASTIC artist! :D

Posted by maera-kyrie on May 18, 2009, 03:22 AM report to moderator

"The Chasers throw the Quaffle and put it through the hoops to score," Harry recited. "So -- that's sort of like basketball on broomsticks with six hoops, isn't it?"[br] "What's basketball?" said Wood curiously.[br]"Never mind," said Harry quickly.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014