Part Three of Matt Lewis Interview Now Online

Lewis
May 14, 2009, 10:24 PM

Lewislovers.com let us know they have released the third and final part now of an interview with actor Matt Lewis. In this excerpt, Matt jokes around regarding the demand to see the filming of long awaited kiss scene between Ron and Hermione in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:

Megan: Who are you going to have to bribe to be on set the day Emma and Rupert have to kiss, because EVERYONE, cast and crew, are dying to see it
Matt: I don't think even God is gonna manage to get onto that set.
Megan: haha, yea its gonna be crazy
Matt: It'll be all closed up and locked down. I'd go down and watch, and I wonder if I could blag my way on. I wouldn't want to though. I know I'd be uncomfortable with everyone around watching, so I'll leave em to it!
Megan: Yea, thats very true. I would not want someone watching me kiss, must be really awkward to see it on screen too
Matt: No doubt!

You can read the rest of the interview, here. Thanks Megan!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis News

Jack-o-lanterns_thumb

Hahaha!!!! I wanna be there to see it!!!

Posted by Hermione Weasley on May 14, 2009, 10:32 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

LOL…that’s quite funny! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 14, 2009, 10:32 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

He seems lovely! What a candid interview!

Posted by KC Nox on May 14, 2009, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

and lol to the bit about rup and emma

Posted by KC Nox on May 14, 2009, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Poa_thumb

Even as of right now I’m dying to see them kiss- how am I supposed to wait a probable two more years?!?! :)

Very curious to see what really…. “inspires” the kiss… I would love to see something during the battle, or perhaps before Hermione goes to be interrogated & tortured by Bellatrix, as long as it is something that was inspired by something significant. (am I making sense?) =/ I mean, it better be something very significant if it took them so many years to get to the point of snogging!!

Ohhh, Matt!! He has so much respect for the other cast members, and I have just as much respect for him! :)

Posted by Rumbleroar! on May 14, 2009, 10:47 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

@T-Vey- you’re making plenty sense to me! :) LOL

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 14, 2009, 10:51 PM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

reads interview

Ha! I would love to see a ping pong tourny with those guys!

Posted by ericaeeks on May 14, 2009, 10:56 PM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

Do u what i love the msot about the potter cast…

they all have thier heads on straigh u know. They’re all really down to earth and fun and stuff…it’s so cool

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on May 14, 2009, 11:03 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

That is funny. I am sure that it will be weird for them to kiss. He is right though. I am sure the set will be on lock down that day.

Posted by decarus on May 14, 2009, 11:10 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

lol

Posted by placebowiz on May 14, 2009, 11:23 PM report to moderator
Cauldron2_thumb

That seems rather silly that they would have to lock down the set just for that one scene. If it is anything like the Harry/Cho kiss, it’s already overrated!

Posted by PotionsLover on May 14, 2009, 11:57 PM report to moderator
L_14a5217ad3d6474c94123a84eb762af8_thumb

WONDERFUL interview. He seems like such a cool guy.

Posted by lilhpchick20 on May 15, 2009, 12:27 AM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

cool!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on May 15, 2009, 12:37 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lp9f45jqbm1r0sjoeo1_500_large_thumb

funny

Posted by aval on May 15, 2009, 12:58 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Gonna read this ASAP!

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on May 15, 2009, 02:15 AM report to moderator

"Ron, I'm really, really sorry about Scabbers...," [Hermione] sobbed.[br]"Oh -- well -- he was old," said Ron, looking thoroughly relieved that she had let go of him. "And he was a bit useless."