PotterCast 195: Edible to the Point of Delicious!

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
May 16, 2009, 11:00 AM

Today we have for you the 195th episode of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, online for your listening pleasure.  Sue's News kicks off this week with information about the July 7th release date for both the Half-Blood Prince Soundtrack and Deathly Hallows paperback, filming of Shell Cottage scenes in Wales, the LEGO J. K. Rowling, more casting rumors for the Deathly Hallows films, and a Potter Puppet Pals LeakyCon announcement.  Melissa, Sue, John, and Frak then speak more about what we have planned for you at LeakyCon 2009, which takes place in Boston, MA next week.  Register here before it closes!  Up next, Bit-by-Bit returns with the Quartet discussing the twentieth chapter of Deathly Hallows, Xenophilius Lovegood.  Finally, the show wraps itself up with a few questions from the UStream audience, talk of the upcoming PotterCast Summer tour, new MyLeaky features, the Wizard Rock People's Choice Awards Nominations, and much more.  To listen, just hit the "Play" button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

"Edible to the Point of Delicious!"
  • Casting rumors surround Miranda Richardson and Bill Nighy.
  • J. K. Rowling in LEGO form.
  • "That's just one side of me."
  • Potter Puppet Pals to perform at LeakyCon.
  • "In the castle."
  • A rundown of programming at LeakyCon.
  • Bit-by-Bit is all about Xenophilius Lovegood.
  • Tickle me Elmo.
  • Update on the John Noe Chipotle Alliance.
  • moochka@horcri.com
  • Go to youtube.com/pottercast for our daily vlogs.
  • Register for LeakyCon 2009 now!
  • LeakyCon 2009 has a Twitter too!
RT: 67:11

Producer: John Noe
Editor: Michael Beckett
Contributing Editors: Andrew Garner, Kaitlin Menzie, and Seth Brown

Also, special thanks to our ever-vigilant UStream Mods for monitoring the live PotterCast recordings.

LeakyCon 2009: A Harry Potter Conference in Boston
“Harry, A History” Website
Jingle Spells 2
PotterCast Vlogs
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download (35MB).

Direct download low-bandwidth (9MB).

Remember you don't need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Yay!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on May 17, 2009, 03:40 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am going to download and listen to it tomorrrow while I am cleaning! I hope this is just as entertaining as all of the previous Pottercasts have been!

Posted by Kirk on May 17, 2009, 06:22 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Great! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 17, 2009, 07:31 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yessss :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 17, 2009, 11:04 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

omg!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!! frak does the best accents ever!! was laughing sooo hard!! but Precious! was funnier!!

Avatar_thumb

i need to listen to this asap

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on May 18, 2009, 08:12 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Will have to listen to it later

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 18, 2009, 10:48 AM report to moderator
Doctor_who_5_thumb

Coolio!

Posted by I've got a theory... *ROAR* on May 18, 2009, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Can’t wait to listen to this — I’m rather behind with my Pottercasting. But at least I always have something to look forward to!

Posted by Smitch on May 18, 2009, 01:49 PM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

yayaya. another great episode as always!!

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on May 18, 2009, 05:08 PM report to moderator

I really don’t know what I’d do without PotterCast. It kept me going all through college on the bus when I couldn’t stand the kids.

Now at uni I have to try really hard not to burst out laughing so my flatmates don’t think I’m mad. That’s twice on the trot I’ve had to dry my eyes afterwards now. Frak doing Smeagol is just sooo funny. :D

Posted by blue_dreamer on May 18, 2009, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

Yay Pottercast! But my internet is super slow so it’ll take two days to download. =(.

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on May 19, 2009, 04:46 AM report to moderator

I can’t wait to listen to this!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on May 19, 2009, 03:46 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

thats cool!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 19, 2009, 05:30 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

Loved the “and that’s just one side of me”.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on May 20, 2009, 09:58 PM report to moderator

Hermione, who was taking more subjects than either of them, had not only finished all her homework but was also finding time to knit more elf clothes. Harry had to admit that she was getting better; it was now almost always possible to distinguish betwee