Emma Watson Says Doing Night Shoots This Week on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
May 18, 2009, 10:07 PM

Actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has made a new blog entry on her official website where she discusses the filming schedule for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Emma stated they are doing night shoots this week on the final installments in the Harry Potter series, and tried to stay up late this past weekend to prepare for this. She also noted that in two weeks time, it will mark the half-way point in her filming on Deathly Hallows, and that she feels she thinks its time to have people sign a Harry Potter book for her, although she has never asked anyone for an autograph before.

Finally Emma reflected on the recent filming for Shell Cottage, saying it was the nicest week and remarking on the beauty of Pembrokeshire, Wales.

Thanks to EmmaWatsonofficial!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Img_4556_thumb

Comments not working now?

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 18, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

OK I lost my first comment

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 18, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator

Nevermind not first.. : (

Posted by deathlyhallows88 (ROAR) on May 18, 2009, 10:18 PM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

SAME! I so want that signed book! but hwy are they halfway already?

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 18, 2009, 11:07 PM report to moderator
Marissa1_thumb

This makes me so sad! I enjoy knowing that the cast is somewhere together running around in Wizard garb, acting out these books. sigh Does this mean they’ll be filming the epilogue soon?

Posted by TheMarmyBird on May 18, 2009, 11:32 PM report to moderator
Gftw_thumb

Cool Up date!

Posted by iconshero [GftW] on May 18, 2009, 11:46 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

aww I heart emma

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on May 18, 2009, 11:46 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

oh snap!

Posted by placebowiz on May 19, 2009, 12:56 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Always good to hear some Emma news ;)

Can’t believe they are half way through already :|

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on May 19, 2009, 03:16 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Always good to hear some emma news! ;)

Can;t believe they are half way over already though :S

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on May 19, 2009, 03:16 AM report to moderator

I don’t think she wants the fans to sign her books , it probably the cast a bit the like the last day of school when you get everyone to sign a notebook as a memento.Also for those " glass is half empty" she still has half of her filming to go, and she started in Jan so there will be be another 6 months of updates.

Posted by Mach1982 on May 19, 2009, 03:27 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Night shots must be hard work… But are sooo cool!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 19, 2009, 04:03 AM report to moderator

She’s half through her part now?? O_O I can’t believe it!! She and Daniel appear a lot in DH. Ha ha!! Less time until she has to kiss both Daniel and Rupert!! XD I suppose the battle will take a long time to shoot.

Posted by Bonnie Radcliffe on May 19, 2009, 04:10 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

WOW! I can’t believe it’s coming to a end. :(

Ever get that feeling that your whole world is spiralling out of control? Well I’m in free fall . . . .

Avatar_hp_thumb

WOW! I can’t believe it’s coming to an end. :(

Ever get that feeling your whole world is spiralling out of control? . . . . Well mine’s in free fall . . . . .

"I wanted Harry Potter's blood. I wanted the blood of the one who had stripped me of power thirteen years ago... for the lingering protection his mother once gave him would then reside in my veins too..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014