Win the German Audio Book of Harry, a History by Melissa Anelli

Contests
May 21, 2009, 09:57 AM

Lucky fans in Germany now have the opportunity to win the audio book of Harry, A History written by our own Melissa Anelli. Elbenwald.de has now launched a contest for fans to win the audio edition of the book which chronicles the many facets of the Harry Potter fandom and features an introduction written by author J.K. Rowling. To hear an excerpt of the audiobook in German, as well as enter the contest, click here.

Thanks much to Werina!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Contests News

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Congrats Melissa on the German :].
Hmm if I knew German, I’d def enter!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on May 22, 2009, 03:28 AM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

I hope I’ll win this contest. Even though I’m not German, I can speak and understand the language. Besides the Audiobook, you can also win the normal book in German… 10 audiobooks and 10 normal books

Posted by Niphai on May 22, 2009, 03:55 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Lucky Germans…

Posted by Won_Two on May 22, 2009, 06:24 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Very cool, everyone should get a chance to experience this book! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 22, 2009, 09:23 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Very cool, everyone should get a chance to experience this book! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 22, 2009, 09:24 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Very cool, everyone should get a chance to experience this book! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 22, 2009, 09:25 AM report to moderator
Doctor_who_5_thumb

Cool, well done!
That would be a fun way to learn German!

Posted by I've got a theory... *ROAR* on May 22, 2009, 01:08 PM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Wow, I didn’t know it was available in other languages yet, yet alone audio books in other languages!

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on May 22, 2009, 11:15 PM report to moderator
Doctor_who_5_thumb

Cool, well done!
That would be a fun way to learn German!

Posted by I've got a theory... *ROAR* on May 23, 2009, 01:09 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Lucky German people! XD

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on May 25, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

wow that’s a really long audio clip

Posted by KiwiMcI on May 25, 2009, 01:59 PM report to moderator
Aldebaran_thumb

Hmm, I’m too late now, but I just listened to the extract and it made me want to read the book again.

Posted by imaxchen on May 26, 2009, 12:01 PM report to moderator

"Er -- d'you want to come into Hogsmeade with me on Valentine's [br]Day?"[br]"Oooh, yes!" [Cho] said, blushing crimson and beaming at him.[br]"Right... well... that's settled, then," said Harry...