Apple and WB to Release Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince IPhone Application

HBP Film
May 27, 2009, 02:12 PM

Attention Apple fans! Variety is reporting that there will be a new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince application released later this year. The article states Warner Bros are "positioning itself as a major distributor of applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch."

The piece continues:
The studio's first app was the "The Dark Knight: Batmobile" game tied to the December DVD release. This year, it put out the "Watchmen: Justice is Coming" street brawler game app, which all purchasers play together. The game runs in real time, so, for example, when a character is punched by one player, other players immediately see the bruise. Days before "Terminator Salvation" hit theaters, Warner released a graphic novel app to get fans caught up with the latest "Terminator." Next up are apps tied to Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes."

No word on when the application will be available, and we will update once it has been released.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Nice.

Posted by Mairéad on May 27, 2009, 02:18 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I want an ipod touch now!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on May 27, 2009, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

I have been waiting for this. I even wrote the guys who made phonesaber to do an hp app. sweet.

Posted by abandonedboyjon on May 27, 2009, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Witch_hat_thumb

Cool. I wonder if it will be available for iPod Touch or just iPhone.

Posted by *H*ROAR Mudblood Proud on May 27, 2009, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Normal_books_chapterart_dh_017_thumb

can’t wait to get it on my iPod

Posted by ErinV*Roar* on May 27, 2009, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

It’s a good thing I finally bought my iTouch!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on May 27, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator

haha Johnny Hufflepuff, i’m with you on that one ;)

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on May 27, 2009, 03:24 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

cool

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on May 27, 2009, 03:25 PM report to moderator

Ooooh! This is so cool, I’m glad I have an iPod Touch. Except I hope it won’t be like 4.99 or something ridiculous like that.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on May 27, 2009, 03:47 PM report to moderator
60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

Whoop Whoop thank god for having iPhone !

Posted by FrancescaElle on May 27, 2009, 03:47 PM report to moderator
60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

Whoop Whoop thank god for having iPhone !

Posted by FrancescaElle on May 27, 2009, 03:48 PM report to moderator
Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

Oh my goodness! I can’t wait!

Posted by Questyourdreams on May 27, 2009, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Leaky_pic_thumb

This might convince me to get an iphone…

Posted by Curryfingersnik on May 27, 2009, 05:08 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

i already own one, but i wish i got it by this alternative :P

Posted by chocolaterabbits on May 27, 2009, 06:00 PM report to moderator
Arthur_weasley_thumb

Cool I needed another iphone app

Posted by bubba on May 27, 2009, 06:22 PM report to moderator

...Professor Grubbly-Plank continued to take the Care of Magical Creatures classes. Malfoy was gloating at every possible opportunity.[br]"Missing your half-breed pal?" he kept whispering to Harry whenever there was a teacher around, so that he was safe f

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014