Rupert Grint Rolling Stone's Hot Sidekick of 2009

Grint
Posted by: Edward
May 28, 2009, 09:59 AM

A new feature on Rolling Stone Magazine includes actor Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) as part of their list of 2009 Hot List.  Dubbing Mr. Grint their 'Hot Sidekick,' the magazine profiles the young actor who notes that the Harry Potter experience has "been exactly half of my life." He goes on to say of the experience: "It has been really weird. I feel like I've completely changed really quickly. I was going to a regular school, and then suddenly I did this audition on a whim and then — well, it just sort of happened."  Rolling Stone goes on to talk of Mr. Grint's upcoming projects, as well as of the fan base Mr. Grint has cultivated during the past ten years.  The full article can be found right here.

Thanks to Rupert-Grint.us.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Wig4_thumb

Good for him!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 29, 2009, 05:36 AM report to moderator
Rh_thumb

I am soo happy that people/mags are giving more recognition to Rupert this time around because he definitely deserves it =] And he is a total hottie too

Posted by boona on May 29, 2009, 07:33 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Ron is the best character EVER! and rupert grint is the best ron EVER!!
that article was soooo funny!!
My friends go: ewww, rupert grint is ugly! so im like nooooooo!! how can they thikn that? he plays RON!!!!
dude and he is smokin’ :D .
To me he isnt the side-kick. because harry wouldnt be harry without his friends, its why I prefer calling them the trio, because they are all main characters…. even though their names arent in the name of the book series.

Images_thumb

Go Rupert!!! He deserves the recognition.. Although I just don’t like the word “sidekick”….

Posted by vandy[FTC] on May 29, 2009, 09:12 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Rupert is veyr inciteful for a young person. Hope all good things come his way!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 29, 2009, 09:20 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I thinlk Rupert has great comedic timing – his looks, his reactions to Harry or Hermoine – I think he’s a great side-kick and a talent in his own right

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on May 29, 2009, 09:58 AM report to moderator

Wow! A new category – HOT sidekick??

Hey, first!

Posted by Maestra2 on May 29, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

Nice article :)

They spelled “showed” wrong.. haha (

Posted by ericaeeks on May 29, 2009, 10:33 AM report to moderator
Snapeposterhalf_small_thumb

Ron Rocks!!! He’s a cutie and Hell of an actor…rock on RUPERT

Posted by snapelover1 on May 29, 2009, 11:12 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

hooray for Rupert! <3

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 29, 2009, 11:13 AM report to moderator
18171450px-ginny_weasley_thumb

He’s a great actor. He’s come a long way since the first movie.

Posted by PotterFan-Man on May 29, 2009, 11:42 AM report to moderator
Poa105_thumb

Yea for Rupert! Even tho every time I see him I say, look there’s Ron!

Posted by Lucilla{ROAR!!} on May 29, 2009, 12:14 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

pretty cool…for a blood traitor

Posted by placebowiz on May 29, 2009, 12:18 PM report to moderator

I’d really like to see Cherry Bomb.

I think he is a great actor.

Posted by Lily_Severus on May 29, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

Our little Rupert is all grown up!! Great article

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on May 29, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

She had always refrained from criticizing the Dursleys in front of Harry, but her eyes flashed every time they were mentioned.