Gateway to Wizarding World of Harry Potter Begins to Take Shape

Movies
May 05, 2009, 06:22 AM

Construction continues at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park attraction underway in Orlando, Florida. Via this link you can now see new photos online today of work being done to the giant castle of Hogwarts, as well as the developing entrance way to the park.

Thanks so much to Brian for emailing! The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando is scheduled to open sometime next year.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Maryjim_thumb

That is so awesome! I cannot wait for more updates on this.

Posted by treebeliever on May 05, 2009, 06:28 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

YEAH!! more updates!! hahaha :D

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 05, 2009, 06:31 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

YAY!! Can’t wait til it is finished!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 05, 2009, 06:38 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Whoo coool!!!!

Posted by loony_slytherin on May 05, 2009, 07:09 AM report to moderator
N1261522601_30070166_2471_thumb

omg that looks outstanding, i want to go, I guess that means il need a passport lol, how exciting……..

Posted by victoria_price on May 05, 2009, 07:31 AM report to moderator
Hp6_icon3_48x48_thumb

I will be there opening day, for certain.

Posted by Teambaylagoon on May 05, 2009, 07:35 AM report to moderator
Norbert_thumb

Ahh this is so cool! I can’t wait! This looks so promising! Yah, I’ll probably be there when the gates first open!

Posted by hpftw on May 05, 2009, 07:39 AM report to moderator
Burtondeppavvie_thumb

Eee how exciting! :D

Posted by Linnyish on May 05, 2009, 08:10 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Ahh! SO exciting! We will walk through that gate next year! I can’t believe it, that’s so soon :D

Posted by Christine on May 05, 2009, 08:15 AM report to moderator
5908_12290828084_thumb

supern ..cant wait

Posted by hbp will be betterthan tdk on May 05, 2009, 08:15 AM report to moderator
Picture4_052_thumb

Gaaah! So excited. I can’t wait to go. Though I’m kinda anxious to see how big the park is going to be… I feel like I might be disappointed with the size…

Posted by joelface on May 05, 2009, 08:25 AM report to moderator
1_thumb

thats great

Posted by Avangelis {WBM} on May 05, 2009, 08:41 AM report to moderator

I can’t wait, I’ve not been abroad in years, starting saving up now so we can go when it opens!

Posted by jjpembs on May 05, 2009, 08:41 AM report to moderator
P1000452__3__thumb

Promised the little girl she could go back to Orlando after Harry Potter World opens.

Posted by LulaL on May 05, 2009, 08:41 AM report to moderator
Dscn052l5_edited_thumb

Oooh! It looks promising! I’ll just have to come, even though I don’t really like amusement parks – don’t even get me started on how ridiculus the idea of going on a rollercoaster is… But Hogsmeade! And Hogwarts! I’ll be there!

Posted by Meri on May 05, 2009, 08:46 AM report to moderator

"Of course, we Seers have always been feared, always persecuted... It is -- alas -- our fate..."