New Trailer for Nintendo DS Platform of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, The Video Game

HBP Film
June 11, 2009, 08:46 PM

Last night we told you about the new Facebook page for the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince videogame from EA. Tonight the page has been updated with a brand new trailer for the Nintendo DS platform of the game, with the video showing many new scenes and sequences from the game. Facebook members can see the video via this link. To become a fan and see all the various screenshots and more, search "Harry Potter Videgame" and click become a fan.

The Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince videogame will be released in a few weeks on June 30. Update: Thanks to SS for a link to a new trailer and demo for the Wii edition of the game, here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Cool!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on June 11, 2009, 09:03 PM report to moderator

squee!

Posted by Another Weasley on June 11, 2009, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

How exciting! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 11, 2009, 09:37 PM report to moderator
Hpsssorting_thumb

That looks pretty fun. I haven’t got a DS though, only a Wii.

Posted by TheSortingHat[ROAR] on June 11, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

yeah! looks great. I already have it preordered for DS and my PS2.Can’t wait. :)

Posted by Dlcohm7 on June 11, 2009, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Stardust_thumb

Man I kinda wanna get this. I got the first computer game yeeeears ago and it was terrible but it looks all improved now :)

Posted by alisonshine [ROAR] on June 12, 2009, 02:02 AM report to moderator
2v8o186_thumb

it looks like soo much fun! I want it on wii though…looks more fun than ds

Posted by morgannnn yo! {roar} on June 12, 2009, 03:48 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Yay!! Another trailer !!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on June 12, 2009, 05:11 AM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Looks awesome, although there doesn’t seem to be a great deal of story with it..

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on June 12, 2009, 10:17 AM report to moderator
Ph191_thumb

yay! definitely getting it!

Posted by PotterYay on June 12, 2009, 10:44 AM report to moderator
60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

I’m going get every version posible XD

Posted by FrancescaElle on June 12, 2009, 11:39 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

I’ve got to get this for the Wii.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 12, 2009, 11:56 AM report to moderator
Green_avatar_thumb

Yay! Even though I got a DS, I’ll probably get the computer one instead. They seem to be better, in my opinion. Regardless, can’t wait!

Posted by 3 Weasley Twin (ROAR!) ~{WWW Employee}~ on June 12, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

hahaahah greatt trailer…:) i want the game :D

Posted by potterrock on June 12, 2009, 01:13 PM report to moderator

I don’t think I want the DS one, so I think I’ll get it on the Wii.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on June 12, 2009, 10:24 PM report to moderator

"Muggle magic tricks!" said Fred happily, pointing them out. "For freaks like Dad, you know, who love Muggle stuff. It's not a big earner, but we do fairly steady business, they're great novelties."