New Snape, Dumbledore, Harry Potter Standees, New Messenger Bags from Hot Topic and More

HBP Film
June 12, 2009, 09:02 AM

Ever just want to hang out with Snape? Well now you can, thanks to the new character standees now available at the WB Harry Potter shop. Standing just over 6 feet tall is this cardboard cutout of Alan Rickman as Snape, or this of Michael Gambon as Professor Albus Dumbledore. Also available is this  5 foot 6 inch cutout of actor Dan Radcliffe as Harry Potter. Be sure to check out too the new Half-Blood Prince group poster, here.

Finally, Hot Topic continues to unveil their new Harry Potter line. Today they have added several new bags, including a Gryffindor Quidditch Bludgers bag, a vivid Gryffindor colors striped Hogwarts Messenger Bag, a white Hogwarts wallet and a bright red Gryffindor Shield Tshirt. You can see their entire line to date via this link, with much more due over the coming days and weeks before the release of the film next month.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

cool stuff but a huge poster of Snape well i guess you could use it to keep unwanted guest out.

Posted by HGROSS44 on June 13, 2009, 02:04 AM report to moderator
001_thumb

Wow! I need a cardboard Snape, I really do :D

Posted by saffran { roar } on June 13, 2009, 03:02 AM report to moderator
Iconator_04e9497c4d2be426fe2888b16a16f53d_thumb

lol a cut-out snape :D

Posted by RaWr...WeReWoLf on June 13, 2009, 03:55 AM report to moderator

LOL! The Snape cutout is hilarious. I bet that’s going to be a very popular item, haha. But why on earth is the title character of Half-Blood Prince NOT on the group poster? That’s pretty weird.

Posted by badger666 on June 13, 2009, 08:41 AM report to moderator
Quidditch_2012_thumb

Wow, life sized cutouts? That’s devotion!

Posted by muzic823{ROAR} on June 13, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Stardust_thumb

Hot Topic carries the best merch when it comes to HP (or even Twilight)…amazing!

Posted by alisonshine [ROAR] on June 13, 2009, 03:53 PM report to moderator

i’ve been needing a new wallet =)

Posted by Leeann on June 13, 2009, 11:43 PM report to moderator
Ginny-1_thumb

I am so getting the Hogwarts bag and the sideways poster! I’m going to Hot Topic this week I hope to go get it!

Posted by GinnyMollyPotter on June 14, 2009, 03:00 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

Wow. I hope they have more Hufflepuff stuff.

Posted by Garden State Geek on June 14, 2009, 04:14 AM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Hot Topic needs to make some ravenclaw and Hufflepuff stuff!! Those two houses always get left out!!!!! :’(

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on June 14, 2009, 04:31 AM report to moderator
N1314356338_7633_thumb
20582 Points

I am watching the Sexy Snape one on ebay!!!! I think hubby will not approve if i buy it though!! LOL!! :D

Posted by ٭Ĥ☻ğđ☻ъъÿ٭ Ř☻äř٭ on June 14, 2009, 07:03 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

a live abroad most of the time but going bak 2 the uk. and my bro who lives in america is gonna bring the stuff which i bought on hot topic bakk 4 me. AWESUM!!!

36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

I just added the red t to my “wish list” on HT! YAHOOOO!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on June 14, 2009, 06:51 PM report to moderator
Icongeneration_thumb

I want Neville Stuff!!!

Posted by ♥Andera {Longbottom}♥ on June 14, 2009, 07:07 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

ooooooh!!! i luv the bludgers bag!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professor Snape was forcing them to research antidotes. They took this one seriously, as he had hinted that he might be poisoning one of them before Christmas to see if their antidote worked.