TLC's Harry Potter Crafts Celebrates its Third Birthday

Leaky
Posted by: Edward
June 12, 2009, 10:03 AM

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to our very own Harry Potter Crafts section, which is today celebrating its third year here on TLC.  Our HP Crafts section, which can be accessed right here, contains projects and plans for crafts across most every medium imaginable.  Selections abound in our crochet, jewelry, and knitting sections, as well as in the Woodwork, Needlework, Quilting, Fabrics, and Interior Decoration areas.  HP Crafts has also procured various selections in Harry Potter related food recipes and scores of other crafts as well.  Crafters of all levels can enjoy a bountiful supply of projects, so do not delay in finding your next crafting project right here on Leaky.

Major congratulations go out to our entire crew of Crafty Witches, who work tirelessly to bring you the latest, greatest, and most fun Harry Potter themed crafts on the internet.  Three cheers to you!

Check out our Harry Potter Crafts section, and accompanying Leaky Lounge forum, today!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

Pluto_thumb

Happy birthday !

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on June 12, 2009, 11:09 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

I used some of their ideas for my daughters birthday party.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 12, 2009, 12:03 PM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Use an awesome recipe from this section for my first ever HP meet-up, hoping to use it a lot more in future too, congratulations on it’s third year!

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on June 12, 2009, 12:07 PM report to moderator
Av_thumb

Great ideas indeed. I used some of them. I want to use the fat lady tip for my door as well. Looks great.

Happy Bday!

Posted by Bader on June 12, 2009, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Testolv_thumb

Happy Birthday :D

Posted by CissyMalfoy on June 12, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Aww, how nice. Happy Birthday! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 12, 2009, 05:08 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Aww, how nice. Happy Birthday! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 12, 2009, 05:08 PM report to moderator
Lunagreen_thumb

Excellent! Happy Birthday and many more! I am going to celebrate by making something!

Posted by Flora Lovegood {<3WBM<3} on June 12, 2009, 07:17 PM report to moderator

sings happy birthday

I’ve been roped into making a whole load of HP snacks for the HBP movie, using the craft page!!! YUMYUMYUM!!!

Posted by Amber_The_Odd (ɯqʍ) on June 12, 2009, 07:40 PM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Happy Birthday to the HP Crafts :) And, big thanks to the Crafty Witches. This section is beyond awesome, I love the Craft-Alongs, they’re such fun & so interesting, there are cool tutorials & always a lot of people ready to help & offer advice … Crafts totally rocks :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on June 12, 2009, 11:16 PM report to moderator
Gftw_thumb

Really? That’s pretty Boss!

Posted by iconshero [GftW] on June 12, 2009, 11:40 PM report to moderator
Wall_thumb

Happy Birthday and thank you for the great source of fun projects.

Posted by Loader Lady on June 12, 2009, 11:41 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Happy Birthday…

Posted by Won_Two on June 12, 2009, 11:55 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

Wow, three years already … Well, happy birthday ! =D

108_thumb

Happy Birthday! Crafts are awesome.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on June 13, 2009, 02:12 AM report to moderator

"I'll look for [Kreacher] later, I expect I'll find him upstairs crying his eyes out over my mother's old bloomers or something... Of course, he might have crawled into the airing cupboard and died... But I mustn't get my hopes up..."[br]Fred, George, and

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014