New Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Soundtrack Preview on Relaunched Official Website

HBP Film
June 17, 2009, 07:42 AM

Check it out! Warner Bros has revealed a newly redesigned website for the UK Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. New are background photos, and a host of posters, especially this of Harry and Ginny looking intently at each other, this of Ron and Lavender, Luna ,Hermione and Draco Malfoy. Also be sure to click over for a host of new wallpapers galore, including of Snape, as well as many new buddy icons. Of interest are the new hints of the new score written by Nicholas Hooper. The soundtrack which will be released on July 14, can be pre-ordered here via our Cauldron Shop or via iTunes.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

the bit of music first played when u go onto the site is on the Order of the Phoenix d.v.d.

Posted by Pallargast on June 17, 2009, 07:59 AM report to moderator

I don’t know about that, coolbeans3131, but I love those posters, anyway! =)

Posted by Mairéad on June 17, 2009, 08:06 AM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

Of all those posters I actually think the one of Draco was most powerful. He’s even got his back to us, but still. It’s SO powerful. I also liked that Ron and Lavender were in the back of the Hermione-poster, and that Hermione was lurking behind the two of them in the Ron-poster — I love how strongly that implies a love triangle will be happening! ;)

I’m incredibly excited about the soundtrack coming out. The soundtracks for these movies have all been mind blowing so I have huge expectations for this one!

Posted by Kissa on June 17, 2009, 08:17 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Love the poster of Snape and the others (Bella Greyback and Draco) i have it as my wallpaper now :D

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on June 17, 2009, 08:43 AM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

The Harry and Ginny one looks really awkward…BUT I really like the Ron and Lavendar one. I wouldn’t mind that one for my wall [:

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on June 17, 2009, 09:05 AM report to moderator
121_3293_thumb

I want the soundtrack NOW!!!!

Posted by JP Gagen on June 17, 2009, 09:08 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

It was a very intense website, though I found it a bit cheesy. Most likely as I’m not the intended audience.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 17, 2009, 09:21 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

my favorites are the harry and ginny one and lavder and ron with hermione in teh back. 28 more days!!!

Posted by The Nerd on June 17, 2009, 09:58 AM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

I like the shot, and I didn’t think the H/G poster was all that horrid. I have such low expectations for this soundtrack that parts of the site gave hints of something that would leave me pleasantly surprised! All that said, I can’t wait for the movie!!!

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on June 17, 2009, 10:26 AM report to moderator
Bartyc_thumb

sweet

Posted by ghostflyer on June 17, 2009, 11:02 AM report to moderator

is it just me or can anyone see no change in this site? It’s still the same, maybe the links faulty. Or they have taken it down?

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on June 17, 2009, 11:49 AM report to moderator
30305_116079131768789_113664342010268_91277_1312318_s_thumb

just love those posters <3…thx

Posted by Rita_Dumbledore94 on June 17, 2009, 12:02 PM report to moderator
Jkloling_thumb

the Luna poaser makes Evanna look incredibly pretty her eyes are gorgeous

Posted by SeVeRuS<3 ツ [ITC] on June 17, 2009, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

@ Thio
I too think that they are playing down the kiss that was THE KISS in book 6. Looks like they gave that particular H/G scene to Lavender and Ron from what I see in the trailer. Not unusual for them to swap things around like that, but I was looking for a bit more than what the preview indicates. Looks like it may be even less than Cho. I hope I am wrong.

Posted by Fereverto on June 17, 2009, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

I actually Love the site’s interactivity and the soundtrack. They could arrange the menu tough. 28 days TO GO FTW!!!!

Posted by wiltabone on June 17, 2009, 01:02 PM report to moderator

Harry thought, and no sooner had he reached the part about number twelve, Grimmauld Place, than a battered door emerged out of nowhere between numbers eleven and thirteen, followed swiftly by dirty walls and grimy windows. It was as though an extra house