New Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Soundtrack Preview on Relaunched Official Website

HBP Film
June 17, 2009, 07:42 AM

Check it out! Warner Bros has revealed a newly redesigned website for the UK Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. New are background photos, and a host of posters, especially this of Harry and Ginny looking intently at each other, this of Ron and Lavender, Luna ,Hermione and Draco Malfoy. Also be sure to click over for a host of new wallpapers galore, including of Snape, as well as many new buddy icons. Of interest are the new hints of the new score written by Nicholas Hooper. The soundtrack which will be released on July 14, can be pre-ordered here via our Cauldron Shop or via iTunes.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Thio_palha_o_msn_thumb

About the posters:

Draco’s – Nice… but why does his pose remind me of Jim Carrey on “Series of Unfortunate Events”?

Hermione and Ron 1 – Hermione on the front. I really like this one. Her face looks a little weird, but that is probably the Photoshop.

Hermione and Ron 2 – Now! This one is just silly. The putting together was nice, but Lavender’s face looking at a Ron that doesn’t even know she is there. I don’t know… this one was ridiculous. Made me laugh!! ^^

Luna’s – Oh sweet lord of all that is holy… what did they do to Luna’s face?

Harry and Ginny’s – Cute. They are not looking at each other properly, but that’s because the poster ( and that goes for the others as well ) were put together using solo pics. I don’t like the lack of emotion though. I can’t shake the feeling that this kiss will be a “Harry and Cho 2”.

There! I’m done complaining for now. =9

Posted by Thio on June 17, 2009, 09:32 PM report to moderator
Hermionehb_thumb

Love the poster of Hermione with Lavender and Ron in the back! I really want that one! The Luna poster is very cool as well. The Draco one reminds me of the Joker poster from Batman.

I have the Ron and Ginny Quidditch wallpaper on my comp right now. I wish they had the new poster Hermione/Ron/Lavender as a wallpaper….

Posted by Salame on June 17, 2009, 09:42 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

my favorites are the harry and ginny one and lavder and ron with hermione in teh back. 28 more days!!!

Posted by The Nerd on June 17, 2009, 10:00 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

great pics

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 17, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator

omg they look so bloody photoshopped! noo! we want them natural.

Posted by neopolitandreams17 on June 17, 2009, 10:25 PM report to moderator
Th_th03_1__thumb

I <3 the one of luna. :DD

Posted by ღ Courtney {R0aR} ღ on June 17, 2009, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Gof99_thumb

I don’t care if the H/G poster is a little odd – I still want one. I’ve been waiting for H/G forever!!! Will it be available for purchase in the Cauldron Shop???

Posted by hpikjdjg on June 17, 2009, 10:57 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

cool stuff! i like the one where Hermione is all in the corner kinda stalking Ron and Lavender i thought that was pretty funny/creepy

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on June 17, 2009, 11:29 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

cool! i like hermione’s poster the best!!! right down to the canaries!!!!
xx

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on June 17, 2009, 11:29 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

OH. MY. GOSH.
I love the posters.
They look totally photoshopped but they’re still great :)

Posted by Christine on June 18, 2009, 12:11 AM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

If Draco had been walking down a street, I think the tagline would have read “Why so Serious?” Anyway, I thought this was a full soundtrack preview, but it’s just the one from the American site. I got excited. Oh well, must be patient.

Posted by mollywobble on June 18, 2009, 12:35 AM report to moderator
Quidditch_2012_thumb

These are my favorite posters as yet! :)

Posted by muzic823{ROAR} on June 18, 2009, 12:40 AM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

Ahhh I still haven’t been able to get to the new website due to a lack of flash…I guess I’ll have to wait until I can get home. Stupid school computers ]:

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on June 18, 2009, 12:41 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I like it!! xD

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 18, 2009, 01:33 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

The posters are awsome. I love the one of Hermione and The Draco one is so cool!

Posted by LunaLuver on June 18, 2009, 01:33 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

He could see the Quidditch stadium in the distance. Sirius had appeared there once, disguised as the shaggy black dog, so he could watch Harry play... He had probably come to see whether Harry was as good as James had been... Harry had never asked him...