New Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Soundtrack Preview on Relaunched Official Website

HBP Film
June 17, 2009, 07:42 AM

Check it out! Warner Bros has revealed a newly redesigned website for the UK Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. New are background photos, and a host of posters, especially this of Harry and Ginny looking intently at each other, this of Ron and Lavender, Luna ,Hermione and Draco Malfoy. Also be sure to click over for a host of new wallpapers galore, including of Snape, as well as many new buddy icons. Of interest are the new hints of the new score written by Nicholas Hooper. The soundtrack which will be released on July 14, can be pre-ordered here via our Cauldron Shop or via iTunes.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dhonesheet_thumb

I love ALL the posters!! Love the Ron, Hermione, Lavender ones!! Rupert is so freakin’ HOT! I’m also Loving the Harry and Ginny one..you can feel the chemistry just coming off the page. And the one with Draco is very dramatic…I could literally stare at it for hours! But maybe that’s because Draco looks so good from the back! They’re website is bloody brilliant!! I love the memory effects and the snippets from soundtrack are AMAZING I can’t wait to buy it!! :D

Posted by cghambright on June 18, 2009, 02:09 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Ahh!!
Ok here I go.
Harry Ginny, sighh. They look so awesome :]. THATS THE RoR!!
And Ron.. Ron. Stupid, stubborn, but still lovely Ron. He looks so proud with Lav hanging over his shoulder. And Hermione’s face AHHH Stunning.
Luna/Evanna, beautiful. Really? People think Twilight has better-looking actors? Think again :].
And, Emma is again stunning. Look at the emotion in her face… the canaries! SQUEE!
Draco has that ‘hungover’ look where it’s like the world is on his shoulders and he cant do anything about it.
AHHHHHHH! I NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on June 18, 2009, 03:01 AM report to moderator
Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

Wow, I think the new website looks pretty cool. I like the interactivity and the smoke effects and stuff. :) The US site is so plain in comparison. =/

The posters are awesome! And I can’t wait for the soundtrack and (of course!) the movie. :D Ahhhhh!

Posted by Mera004 on June 18, 2009, 04:34 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Cool, they’re all a bit weird, but I’m still so excited. Hermione looks quite good though.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on June 18, 2009, 06:14 AM report to moderator
Mewebcam_thumb

I cant find the new posters on the site… lol like the links work ok but when i go to the site i can only see the other posters

Posted by MarianaSP on June 18, 2009, 06:34 AM report to moderator
Harryserioustare_thumb

so awesome, i cant wait to see hermione all jealous!!

Posted by egdillonROAR!!! on June 18, 2009, 06:38 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

i like the new posters

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 18, 2009, 11:07 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

OMG!!! i luv the luna one!!!!! haha

001_thumb

thanx

Posted by saffran { roar } on June 18, 2009, 07:49 PM report to moderator

Loved the site other than Menu was too small to see

Posted by HGROSS44 on June 19, 2009, 01:22 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

These posters are fantastic. I cannot wait to see the movie.

Posted by Kirk on June 20, 2009, 03:48 AM report to moderator

I love the new site!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on June 20, 2009, 10:04 PM report to moderator

"I thought two Sickles to join [br][S.P.E.W.] -- that buys a badge -- and the proceeds can fund our leaflet campaign. You're treasurer, Ron -- I've got you a collecting tin upstairs -- and Harry, you're secretary, so you might want to write down everythin