US Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Website Relaunched; Does NOT have all the new Posters

HBP Film
June 17, 2009, 07:22 PM

Following on the heels of the wonderful new makeover to the UK website, the US edition of the WB Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film website has now been relaunched, including new teasers from the score composed by Nicholas Hooper. What is different, and missing alas alas, are the slew of new posters from the film we saw earlier, however there are the same new wallpapers and buddy icons. We do not know why this omission is so, but you can definitely see the new posters here via the UK website.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Img_44501_thumb

whaaat. the US site worked better for me than the UK but why not put the new posters up? weird.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on June 18, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on June 18, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

that website HATES me!! it never loads!!!

The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

they’re pretty cool, but way to long loading time!!

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on June 18, 2009, 02:06 PM report to moderator
51gc04es2jl_thumb

the site is rele great

Posted by cesca !ROAR! gold&yellow on June 18, 2009, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Probably doing some maintenance on it?

Posted by Smitch on June 18, 2009, 09:00 PM report to moderator

Perez Hilton posted some new posters that I hadn’t seen focusing on all the emo teen angst in the sixth movie like the Harry-Ginny story and the love triangle between Lavender-Ron-Hermione. I’m totally digging the new posters!

Posted by Broomsnitch on June 19, 2009, 08:44 AM report to moderator

looks the same but they need to make the menu larger.

Posted by HGROSS44 on June 19, 2009, 02:49 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

The new website they have designed is just fantastic, as is the music that plays on the background on it. I cannot wait to purchase the soundtrack later this year.

Posted by Kirk on June 19, 2009, 03:35 PM report to moderator

Hmm. I wonder why one site has the posters and the other doesn’t.

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on June 21, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

Their new sites haven’t been working for me :( I really want to see it!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on June 25, 2009, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I must have posters!

Posted by Won_Two on August 10, 2009, 05:30 PM report to moderator

"To business, Harry," said Riddle, still smiling broadly. "Twice -- in [i]your[/i] past, in [i]my[/i] future -- have we met. And twice I failed to kill you. [i]How did you survive?[/i] Tell me everything. The longer you talk," he added softly, "the longer