Photos from Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince Tour Now in London, Pics Inside Truck from Edinburgh (Updated)

HBP Film
June 18, 2009, 10:15 AM

Yesterday, we told you the ongoing MSN Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince prop tour would be going to London, England this weekend. We now have the first photos of the traveling exhibition by truck which is currently in Leicester Square, where tomorrow actors Tom Felton (Draco), Matt Lewis (Neville)and James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George) will be appearing. Fans can also tour the truck this weekend on a first come first serve basis. Also, you can see a photo of the poster outside the Empire theater regarding purchasing tickets for Half-Blood Prince. If anyone will be attending tomorrow to see the stars and take the tour, please send us your reports and photos at staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org, we will be happy to post them!

As readers will recall, last week the tour was up in Edinburgh, Scotland and longtime TLC reader Neil sent us in his report. We now have the photos from inside the tour trucks, including this, and one of Dumbledore's chair and props from his office; the rest available via this link.

UPDATE: Lauren from RupertGrint.net made a visit to the tour this morning and now has her report online here

Thanks so much Wendy and Neil!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Twitter2_thumb

WOW… I just really hope I get tickets for 24 or 25 june.. I want to go inside the bus too!! xD

Posted by Niphai on June 18, 2009, 10:32 AM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

I’ve just won tickets to the last London date!! :D

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on June 18, 2009, 10:40 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

cool stuff – I hope they have a permanent museum or some sort of display when everything is all over -

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 18, 2009, 11:03 AM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

Very cool, Horcruxalej is right they should bring it to the states, I would love to see it!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on June 18, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator
Ronharrybestmates01_ushitora-icons_cork_art_thumb

I’m planning on arriving at the tour early Saturday morning in hopes of getting in. I was so disappointed not to win a ticket, and I’m thrilled that I might still get the chance to see it.

Posted by EmmaCMF on June 18, 2009, 11:28 AM report to moderator

@Niphai. Which competition did you enter in? I did the one from Q-music.

Posted by greatpetie83 on June 18, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

mmm… I won’t be there! =,(

Imagen009_thumb

any chance they bring it to mexico?? jajajaja

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on June 18, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator
Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

hope those that get a chance to go have fun – it looks great!

Posted by kingdom on June 18, 2009, 12:30 PM report to moderator

I have won tickets to Sydenham tour!!

Posted by Philpendo on June 18, 2009, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

wow, too cool! I bet tons of people will be going tomorrow then!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 18, 2009, 10:11 PM report to moderator
295565_thumb

cool !

Posted by soso on June 18, 2009, 10:30 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

wow thats pretty cool they should do that in the states

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 18, 2009, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

Very cool, Horcruxalej is right they shoudl bring it to the states I would love to see it!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on June 18, 2009, 11:20 PM report to moderator
30305_116079131768789_113664342010268_91277_1312318_s_thumb

OMG….I’ve just won the tickets 4 the exhibiton in Milan!!!!!!….wow…can’t wait…!!!!

Posted by Rita_Dumbledore94 on June 19, 2009, 12:10 AM report to moderator

"Ron... haven't I been a good friend... a good pet? You won't let them kill me, Ron, will you... you're on my side, aren't you?"[br]But Ron was staring at Pettigrew with the utmost revulsion.[br]"I let you sleep in my [i]bed[/i]!" he said.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014