Catch the Half-Blood Prince with the New Subway Screensaver

HBP Film
June 20, 2009, 05:32 PM

The US official Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince website has been updated with a brand new Screensaver. Found in the download section for both PC and MAC, the Screensaver features those wallpapers and posters we saw the other day with the official relaunch of the site, then a subway train passes by every few seconds to reveal a different pair of characters from the film. You can now also find a link to the YouTube Harry Potter Potions contest we reported on a few days ago.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince opens July 15, 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Pheonix2_thumb

Looks cool

Posted by Liderc on June 20, 2009, 05:54 PM report to moderator
M_944c9efb08f53a38ca145e54ac8a23d5_thumb

awesome! :)

Posted by The Lost Diadems on June 20, 2009, 06:03 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

It is wonderful! I may just have to download and use it.

Posted by Kirk on June 20, 2009, 06:21 PM report to moderator
34331_403384892123_513332123_4458541_4799967_n__3__thumb

LOL thats what I thought as well LunaLovesPudding!!

Sounds cool though.

Posted by potter2005 on June 20, 2009, 06:25 PM report to moderator
Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

Ooh cool… I downloaded it. :D

Posted by Mera004 on June 20, 2009, 06:39 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

cool! i got it :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on June 20, 2009, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Cool!!! I’ll See it!

Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

woah – it’s awesome!

Posted by kingdom on June 20, 2009, 09:32 PM report to moderator

I’m about to download it!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on June 20, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator
Harrycloseup_thumb

I like this one…and OOTP too! :D

Posted by HarryLoony on June 21, 2009, 03:17 AM report to moderator
Dsc03936_thumb

why Harry, Ron and Ginny and no Hermione in the first slide? Why Hermione with Dumbledore?

Posted by Hannah18 on June 21, 2009, 05:15 AM report to moderator
Paper_towns__thumb

Aww, I thought you meant the sandwich place!! Kinda disappointed now, haha

Posted by LunaLovesPudding on June 21, 2009, 05:57 AM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

Downloaded mine already. :)

Posted by CandyCane2304 on June 21, 2009, 06:11 AM report to moderator
Newgee1_thumb

awesome …. locks nice ….. OMG !! I’m hungry !!!!…. I will go ti subway to eat now ….

Posted by ms.black parade on June 21, 2009, 06:25 AM report to moderator
Ronharrybestmates01_ushitora-icons_cork_art_thumb

Downloaded it, but I think I’ll be going back to my OoTP screensaver – this one is migraine inducing!

Posted by EmmaCMF on June 21, 2009, 07:12 AM report to moderator

But from that moment on, Hermione Granger became their friend. There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014