Tom Felton, Cast Host Making of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Videogame

HBP Film
June 20, 2009, 06:18 AM

Actor Tom Felton (Draco) is the host of this new behind the scenes making of featurette on the upcoming video game for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. There are new interviews with actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry), and actresses Emma Watson (Hermione) and Bonnie Wright (Ginny) speaking about the new game, along with many many new clips from the game as well. You can see this wonderful new video here via IGN.

Thanks Falconari!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

wow the game look awesome graphics are really stunning can’t wait

Posted by phantomles on June 20, 2009, 06:50 AM report to moderator
Crim0304_thumb

it’s cool, but who is the guy asking to be introduced to Hermione?

Posted by Sally_Zaar on June 20, 2009, 07:24 AM report to moderator
Hobgoblin13_thumb

aaah come on it’s sumer 2009 now! Just give us the game!!!

Posted by Hobgoblin 13 on June 20, 2009, 08:30 AM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Awesome :)

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on June 20, 2009, 08:50 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait to play this game when it is released! I consider it marvelous that much of the cast of the movies contributed their voices to bring credibility and similarity between the games and films.

Posted by Kirk on June 20, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator
X_13e5d120_n_thumb

Oh! I want this game!

Posted by StJaina on June 20, 2009, 11:44 AM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

Nice video but NEEDS MORE TOM FELTON.

Posted by gaminette [GTFO!] on June 20, 2009, 12:16 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Looks good…

Posted by Won_Two on June 20, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

The graphics are just as good, if not, better than the ones in OotP! I loved the graphics there.
I love when they use the actors as voices, makes it all the more realistic!
Explore the castle?? SQUEE!
I really love these games, but they’re really challenging! I usually wait until they come into Gamestop as Used games.. that way they are cheaper and returnable :D.

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on June 20, 2009, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

I’ve never gotten a Harry Potter game but I might have to breakdown and get this one. The only problem is that I have a PS2 and I going to invest in a PS3 in a couple months. Would the game be compatiable or should I wait?

Posted by CandyCane2304 on June 20, 2009, 06:28 PM report to moderator

Hey, cool! :D

Posted by Mairéad on June 20, 2009, 06:46 PM report to moderator
Av_thumb

That’s very cool. I can’t wait for the game. I love the HP video games. Especially that you get to explore Hogwarts. Let’s hope this one is even better than OotP.

Posted by Bader on June 20, 2009, 06:51 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

I want the game!!! =(

Lust_thumb

That’s pretty cool! The graphics are amazing.
Sally_Zar, that was from the video game. It’s probably Cormac McLaggen.

Posted by punkedup88 on June 20, 2009, 07:51 PM report to moderator