Emma Watson Featured on Cover of "Teen Vogue" Magazine

Watson
June 22, 2009, 12:18 PM

Thanks so much to Teen Vogue magazine who let us know actress Emma Watson is the subject of their new cover. As seen via this link, you can see a new photo of Emma as she graces the cover, plus bonus photos of the actress sporting some highstyle new frocks here, and video of the shoot here.

Of interest in the article with all the new photos are comments from Emma on the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Quotage:

Of course, personal style pretty much goes out the window when Emma's spending six days a week working on the latest Harry Potter, as she has done since last February. Much of her performance in The Half-Blood Prince focuses on Hermione's not-quite-budding romance with her buddy Ron—"At the beginning," Emma says, "it looks like they're on their way to finally being together, but of course Ron screws it up. So she's jealous, and doesn't quite realize it, and they have all these arguments." Meanwhile, Harry's hot on the trail of the eponymous Potions wizard and trying to convince their new professor, Slughorn, to reveal some crucial information about Harry's evil nemesis, Voldemort. All in all, a fairly exciting plot, even if Emma has to strain to remember it: The seventh book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, is being split into two films, which means that she's currently promoting one movie, shooting another, and in pre-production on a third. "I don't think I've ever been this tired in my life!" she says. "I literally wear my pajama bottoms to set. I roll out of bed and put on a hoodie and some Ugg boots."

This current wardrobe will, at least, fit right in at college, which Emma plans to start in the fall. Her schedule will be tight with filming but, as Emma puts it, "I've been saying that I wanted to go to university since I was eleven, so if they didn't let me, I'd be pretty upset." (She'll likely have to shoot over her winter break, she says, and since the plot does involve polyjuice potion—"Helena Bonham Carter will be playing Hermione for a bit.")

Be sure to check a fashion time for Emma over the years here, and tips on how you can get Emma's look and make it your own. Plus if you register at Teenvogue here, you will get a special free Emma Watson poster. The August issue of Teen Vogue magazine will be on stands shortly on July 1st!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

Yay! First Comment! I Love Emma She is Beautiful!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on June 22, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator

Top girl!!

Posted by phantomles on June 22, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

I hadn’t thought about the kids doing promotionals for one film, filming the first half of DH, and then in mettings for the 2nd half of DH at the same time. No wonder they are so busy.

Posted by Cool G on June 22, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator

That’s so great that with all of the fame she is still going to university. It’s nice to see when stars are actually smart and down to earth. Go Emma!

Posted by darkprincess637 on June 22, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

You go girl!

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 22, 2009, 01:49 PM report to moderator
Hermionehb_thumb

Really great shoot. She looks really good and the short hair is so classy on her. Hoping for HQ’s!!!!

Posted by Salame on June 22, 2009, 02:06 PM report to moderator
Avianeddy_thumb

this is a bit much :(
but whatever, they’re “stars” now

Posted by AvianEddy on June 22, 2009, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Rupert_icon_thumb

awesome! She is so pretty!

Posted by megan_702*ROAR* on June 22, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

hahaaha great interview….she’s so pretty
ilove this photos
tanks TLC :)

Posted by potterrock on June 22, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Always keepin’ it real, that Emma!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on June 22, 2009, 03:41 PM report to moderator
Bartyc_thumb

go on my blog www.gtjw.blogspot.com

Posted by ghostflyer on June 22, 2009, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Bartyc_thumb

www.gtjw.blogspot.com

Posted by ghostflyer on June 22, 2009, 04:37 PM report to moderator

she’s gorgeous, and looks excellent in those photos. loves it

Posted by g-g-gena; wbm! on June 22, 2009, 04:52 PM report to moderator
Dailyprophet_thumb

I laughed a bit when I saw the picure :(
But she’s pretty, that’s a fact. :)
And the ponys are cute. But the picture??? :D

Posted by Ravonja [WBM♥] on June 22, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I an always amazed that Vogue is capable of creating such fabulously UGLY costumes. And I am equally amazed that anyone would agree to wear them.

Posted by Rhiannon on June 22, 2009, 05:14 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Fred swept the hat onto his head, beaming. For a second he merely looked rather stupid, then both hat and head vanished.[br]Several girls screamed, but everyone else roared with laughter.