New Video Interview with Cast Members at London Stop of Half-Blood Prince Prop Tour

HBP Film
June 22, 2009, 11:30 AM

Thanks much to MSN for letting us know about some new footage and interviews they have with cast members at the recent Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince prop tour in London, England. At this link, you can see new interviews with Matt Lewis (Neville), Tom Felton (Draco), and James and Oliver Phelps (Gred & Forge) who speak graciously about the many fans who turn up to this event and others along the way.

Thanks guys!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

can’t believe how different Neville looks!! great clip

Posted by phantomles on June 22, 2009, 12:45 PM report to moderator

Sue’s been listening to too much wrock! She put “Gred and Forge” as opposed to Fred and George :-)

Posted by AubNoelle on June 22, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

really cool! love those boys!

Hermionehb_thumb

I’m from The Netherlands and i didn’t know in time how to win tickets.. :( BOOO. I wish they would have advertised it more. Ahh well, movie is coming soon so that will have to do :) Love Tom Felton btw, he seems like such a cutie.

Posted by Salame on June 22, 2009, 02:03 PM report to moderator
Bild2_thumb

I really wanted to live in Europe :D

Posted by ClariceCuri on June 22, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Rupert_icon_thumb

cool! I luv those boys!

Posted by megan_702*ROAR* on June 22, 2009, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

I can’t get over how nice they all seem! It was a bit hard to understand Matt’s accent though, wasn’t it?

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on June 22, 2009, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

That’s so awesome. Wish I was closer [:

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on June 22, 2009, 11:55 PM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

Wow, that is amazing. I still can’t believe they’re coming to the Netherlands tomorrow, and I just found out I won tickets to go inside the bus! I’m really excited about it =D

Posted by Niphai on June 23, 2009, 12:06 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Very nice of them.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 23, 2009, 12:07 AM report to moderator

@Niphai, from which site did you get the tickets? I haven’t gotten a reaction yet.

Posted by greatpetie83 on June 23, 2009, 12:23 AM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

That was a nice clip. You don’t see enough of them in the news. The twins are looking older.

Posted by Cool G on June 23, 2009, 12:31 AM report to moderator
Img_7118_thumb

Yay the prop tour. I’ve talked to some of my MyLeaky friends about it and they say it’s great!

Posted by gooseywizard on June 23, 2009, 01:15 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Fun clip…

Posted by Won_Two on June 23, 2009, 01:17 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Cool =) They all look great :D

Posted by Christine on June 23, 2009, 02:02 AM report to moderator

Dobby the house-elf was standing beside the table on which Hermione had left her half a dozen knitted hats. His large, pointed ears were now sticking out from beneath what looked like all the hats that Hermione had ever knitted; he was wearing one on top