Watch the Premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince LIVE from London July 7

HBP Film
June 23, 2009, 01:06 PM

Calling all Harry Potter fans! We've just gotten a bit of exciting news as plans are underway to let fans watch the London premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince LIVE in Leicester Square, London, England on July 7th starting at 1pm (6pm GMT). The premiere which is always an exciting event, will be broadcast via this link to UK Press Association; you can see an example of a recent broadcast of the Transformer premiere currently on the site made possible by the Livestream technology. While no official announcement has yet been made, the premiere is likely to include the appearance of many of the cast and crew from HBP, stay tuned!

Thanks so much to longtime TLC reader Jenn!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Cool, should write it in my calender.

Posted by greatpetie83 on June 23, 2009, 01:22 PM report to moderator
Rupert_thumb

SWEETNESS! Now, only to book my plane, and now to afford it..

Posted by Chromate {ROAR} on June 23, 2009, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Nice for them.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 23, 2009, 01:25 PM report to moderator

Great!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on June 23, 2009, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

It always happens some place in Europe.

Posted by The Nerd on June 23, 2009, 01:30 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

WOW! So, cool – wish I could go. Sadly I can’t because of school. :’(

Base1_thumb

So, you can just watch it on that link?

Posted by evannaa on June 23, 2009, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Ron_thumb

I’ll be sure to watch on July 7th!

Posted by dee on June 23, 2009, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Twitterpic_thumb

bookmarks link That’s awesome! Does anyone know where the NYC premiere is going to be? I don’t think they have announced it..but I don’t know.

Posted by ~8Dsharii [wbm] on June 23, 2009, 01:51 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I absolutely cannot wait to watch the premiere streamed over the internet live! It is just wonderful that this opportunity has been offered to us as fans.

Posted by Kirk on June 23, 2009, 01:55 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

awesome!!!

Posted by Matea on June 23, 2009, 01:58 PM report to moderator

Hopefully i’ll get a chance to watch it.

Posted by Pallargast on June 23, 2009, 02:57 PM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

Wish I could attend… But, I will definatly try to watch it online… Maybe if they do this at NYC I’ll be able to go!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on June 23, 2009, 03:28 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Would love to be there, but I live here! Have fun across the pond!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on June 23, 2009, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Check
Written on the calendar in my iPod… nowww. Where is that HBP calender of mine ;]

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on June 23, 2009, 03:37 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Moronic though some of this class undoubtedly are, I expect you to scrape an 'acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my... displeasure."[br]His gaze lingered this time upon Neville, who gulped.