Bonus Content Due with Soundtrack for Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
June 24, 2009, 12:57 PM

Warner Brothers has just issued a press release to TLC that has some cool news regarding the upcoming soundtrack for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. According to the statement, when the disc is released on July 14, "it will be an enhanced CD, giving fans a free digital download of the entire soundtrack in 5.1 Surround Sound, along with bonus exclusive content." The release also notes that the score by Nicholas Hooper for Half-Blood Prince will be "over 60 minutes" of music from the movie.

As a reminder, you can preview a  few of the tracks from the soundtrack here, and read the entire tracklisting here.
Pre-orders for the CD are available via our Cauldron Shop and on iTunes.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Electric_guitar_thumb

Cool stuff…Cant wait to listen!

Posted by Lloyd on June 24, 2009, 01:06 PM report to moderator
Harryp_thumb

Sounds awesome. :D

Posted by Christine on June 24, 2009, 01:07 PM report to moderator
Dailyprophet_thumb

I want to know what this extra content is :)

Posted by Ravonja [WBM♥] on June 24, 2009, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Playermodel

this sounds interesting.

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on June 24, 2009, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Ooh, sounds cool :D

Posted by Christine on June 24, 2009, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

amazing! and my little brother agrees! :)
we are going to listen to the previews now!
squee!

Posted by DanielleD on June 24, 2009, 01:34 PM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

Sounds great! Can’t wait to hear new songs. I like “Inferi in the firestorm” and “The Friends” very much. By the way, does anybody have song “Reunion of a friends” from Chamber of Secrets. I can’t found it anywhere.

Posted by Petra on June 24, 2009, 02:26 PM report to moderator
Myleaky_thumb

Excuse me while I squee… Excuse me while I run and preorder it!

Posted by PewterWolf on June 24, 2009, 02:45 PM report to moderator
1930 Points

Ahh! There has been so much amazing Potter news recently!

Posted by felixfelicis11 on June 24, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Me1_thumb

Oohh I don’t know! Can’t wait for the soundtrack, though!

Posted by Jesicurz93 on June 24, 2009, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Ieyore_thumb

Sounds awesome!

Posted by twilightharryrox on June 24, 2009, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Weaslyking_thumb

bonus content is always appreciated :) Even though it is a Hooper score….

Posted by drhawks on June 24, 2009, 03:41 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I have decided that I will definitely buy a physical CD and not download the album from iTunes or Amazon MP3. The additional content and features seem as though they will certainly be worth the difference in cost.

Posted by Kirk on June 24, 2009, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Can’t wait for that! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 24, 2009, 04:51 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesome! Can’t wait to get it. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 24, 2009, 05:11 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I don't know who Maxime thinks she's kidding," Harry said, watching Madame Maxime sitting alone at the judges' table, looking very somber. "If Hagrid's half-giant, she definitely is. Big bones... the only thing that's got bigger bones than her is a dinos