New Photo and Interview with Actress Bonnie Wright

Wright
June 26, 2009, 04:48 PM

Thanks to our Order partner BonnieWrightOnline.com we know of a new interview with Bonnie Wright that is available here, as well as some gorgeous new photos, here. Update: Scans also now in our galleries, here. In the article, Bonnie discusses her role as Ginny Weasley, even speaking to filming of the epilogue for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, saying "they've been discussing how they're going to do that,' We might be aged with latex wrinkles…" She also discusses snogging Harry (Dan Radcliffe) for Half-Blood Prince:

The Half-Blood Prince is the first film in which their lips actually meet, although they've been gazing wistfully at each other for ages. It was slightly embarrassing because on set everyone knew that it was The Day when we'd kiss,' she admits. It was definitely a case of “pass the mints”. But at the moment of the scene, everything just worked.

Ginny kind of initiates what happens between her and Harry. He doesn't really know what to do because she's his best friend's sister, so she takes the lead. It was very calm and romantic.'It was a restrained clinch, she confirms: It would have been more embarrassing to do a full-on number.' The relationship seems to have taken even Bonnie by surprise. As I was reading the sixth book, when their relationship starts, I was quite shocked,' she confesses.

Thanks much Jackie!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Wright News

She is SO pretty! I can;t understand why people complained about her being cast as Ginny because they thought she wasn’t pretty enough! That’s ridiculous!

Posted by Sarah on June 28, 2009, 02:14 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

jaja! cool! another kiss!!! nice pics!!! great interview!!!

Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I cant wait to see the kiss part!

Posted by The Nerd on June 28, 2009, 05:23 AM report to moderator
Electric_guitar_thumb

Wow. I hope they don’t overplay/underplay this whole bit of the book.

Posted by Lloyd on June 28, 2009, 05:32 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

very nice interview

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 28, 2009, 08:43 AM report to moderator

Cool.

Posted by badger666 on June 28, 2009, 10:02 AM report to moderator

I love Bonnie. She looks gorgeous in these pics and the interview was really lovely. I giggled at Michael Gambon laying there laughing when he was supposed to be dead, lol.

Posted by rosalie on June 28, 2009, 11:54 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

she looks gorgeous!! and the interviewer overkilled on the young, innocent, no acting experience. gosh. luv the pics!!
it must be really strange having 2 know that you’re gonna marry ur friend in real life. haha!!!

My_hero_neville_thumb

After reading this article, I realized I had known nothing about Bonnie Wright before. Really nice to hear about the more personal side from her!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on June 28, 2009, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

the red mask thing kind of throws me off, but besides that i LOVE the rest of the pictures. and its about time bonnie wright gets some attention. i mean, she does end of marrying the chosen one… :D

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on June 28, 2009, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

aww bonnie seems so sweet :)

Posted by KC Nox on June 29, 2009, 07:15 AM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

I love Ginny and was so happy to see the photo shoot of Bonnie and the nice long interview. I’d have loved to have seen her and Dan do the passionate kiss from the book, but alas, it’s been changed to “sweet”. Ah well. We can’t have everything, but I know I’m going to be disappointed if she doesn’t get a hug from him.

Posted by Fereverto on June 29, 2009, 08:47 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Bonny has changed a lot over the years.

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on June 29, 2009, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Just watched CoS the other day and she was so tiny.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 30, 2009, 02:17 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I have to say that never have I seen Bonnie look so beautiful as she does in these images.

Posted by Kirk on July 01, 2009, 02:31 AM report to moderator

"Of course we still want to know you!" Harry said, staring at Hagrid. "You don't think anything that Skeeter cow -- sorry, Professor," he added quickly, looking at Dumbledore.[br]"I have gone temporarily deaf and haven't any idea what you said, Harry," sa