New Half-Blood Prince Scenes Galore From French Preview Show

HBP Film
June 27, 2009, 10:56 PM

Today a program was broadcast on France television that contained a new behind the scenes feature on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Included were many new scenes and SPOILERS GALORE from the sixth Harry Potter film, including quick clips of a frankly adorable and romantic scene between Ginny (Bonnie Wright) and Harry (Dan Radcliffe) at the Burrow.  Also new are new clips of Rupert Grint (Ron) including Weasley our King at work defending the Quidditch goal for Gryffindor, Hermione (Emma Watson) hiding frantically from Cormac McLaggen and snacking on those bon bons we heard about last year at Slughorns Christmas Party, and new glimpses of a fantastically decorated Weasleys Wheezes shop, complete with a Puke Pastilles display figure that errm lives up to its name. SPOILER WARNING for the video available here on Youtube.

Thanks to UniversHarryPotter!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I was tempted! I had to see the Harry/Ginny scene! Oh well. From this point I will not watch these things!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on June 28, 2009, 03:09 AM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Kind of weird…

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on June 28, 2009, 03:11 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Pretty cool video… would have been better if I understood French. LOL :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 28, 2009, 03:22 AM report to moderator
Red_dress_159_thumb

I knew I should have paid better attention in French sigh

Posted by aryell on June 28, 2009, 03:43 AM report to moderator
Neaqtw_th_thumb

Awesome, I have never been more thankful that I can speak french :)

Posted by GryffindorGarstang on June 28, 2009, 03:44 AM report to moderator
Keep_calm_thumb

Well i gave in and watched it!
i know shoot me!
But for people who didn’t watch it you can’t understand everything but you get the general idea. one i didn’t really understand was

SPOILER
SPOILER

Hermione was interogating Harry or something then all of a sudden Ginny grabbes it think it was half-blood princes book reads something throws it back to Harry and shares a look with Hermione
What the Heck was that about?

Posted by Narglesarereal on June 28, 2009, 03:45 AM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

quidditch looks awesome! i’d love to do the jumps etc
it;s wierd becuase some of those moments are soooo like thebook

and yet, Harry and ginny it totally chnaged…the feeding him thing was jsut weird

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on June 28, 2009, 05:55 AM report to moderator

I. Will…. NOT watch it!! _’’

Posted by Mairéad on June 28, 2009, 06:03 AM report to moderator

Temptation is a horrible thing. Luckily for me I don’t understand a word of French and got so frustrated I had to stop watching…

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on June 28, 2009, 07:06 AM report to moderator
Copy_of_avatar_thumb

Spoilers…must…not…watch…video…temptation…too…strong….
Nineteen days to go. sigh Okay, I’m good.

Posted by Professor Cassandra *~WBM~* on June 28, 2009, 11:17 AM report to moderator

Every scene between Harry and Ginny so far is added/different from the book. I for one am glad, as Harry/Ginny doesn’t work for me in the books. I hope to like them in the movie.

Posted by coolbeans3131 on June 28, 2009, 11:40 AM report to moderator

The Harry/Ginny scene was ADORABLE. Dan and Bonnie have good chemistry.

Poor Ron during Quidditch though. XD He was funny.

Posted by rosalie on June 28, 2009, 11:45 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Totally tempting.. But I will not watch it.. I will not.. Tempting.. Oh my.. Only 17 more days people!

Posted by Christine on June 28, 2009, 11:47 AM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

Ahhhh, that was adorable, even though I couldn’t understand a word of it. Too cute

Posted by Harry's Horntail on June 28, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator

I may be late to the show, but it looks to me that the first kiss of H/G is changed and the scene goes to R/L…why the heck would they change that?

Posted by Spigy on June 28, 2009, 12:55 PM report to moderator

"Don't you dare talk to my mother like that, Potter!" Malfoy snarled.[br]"It's all right, Draco," said Narcissa, restraining him with her thin white fingers upon his shoulder. "I expect Potter will be reunited with dear Sirius before I am reunited with Lu

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014