Preview of Soundtrack for Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince Set for UK Classic FM

HBP Film
June 27, 2009, 11:23 PM

Classic FM in the UK is set to air a special preview of the soundtrack to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. TLC reader Joanne let us know the station will air the score by Nicholas Hooper for the sixth Harry Potter film on Saturday 4th July from 9am GMT during host Mark Forrest's segment. Listeners in the UK will be able to enjoy the show live, however it is not available to those of us outside the United Kingdom. Enjoy! The soundtrack to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be available on July 14, 2009.

Thanks Joanne!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Myleaky_thumb

Must set alarm then… cos, knowning my luck, will sleep through it! Thanks for the heads up! :)

Posted by PewterWolf on June 28, 2009, 10:32 AM report to moderator

FIRST! Can’t wait for this soundtrack, it sounds amazing!

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on June 28, 2009, 11:34 AM report to moderator

although i really do not like “Slug Party” and “When Harry Kisses Ginny”. Slug Party is too Regge Regge and When Harry Kisses Ginny is too Twilight. And thats really awful.

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on June 28, 2009, 11:35 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Awesome!! I can’t wait to hear it!! My favorite songs are “When Ginny Kissed Harry,” “Inferi in the Firestorm,” “The Friends,” “Dumbledore’s Farewell,” and “Weasley Wizard Wheezes!” But I LOVE the whole thing! I’ve already pre-ordered my copy and I can’t wait to get it in the mail!!!!

Posted by cghambright on June 28, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

You can listen online via the website UK listeners. Yay I can’t wait til my cd arrives in the post in Ireland (I’m going back home to watch it with my Dad) When the soundtrack comes out it really gets me so excited. When its released it means the movie is finally here. And I am a fan of Hooper’s themes.
Yay 18 days people 18 days! All the buses in the city’s have the posters now. Ahh HBP is finally upon us :)
… and calm…

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 28, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

mmm… cool!

Wat_thumb

Thats great (:
But i’m not in the UK :P…wish i was though

Posted by Gryffindorxlove [ROAR!] on June 28, 2009, 05:57 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

oh well, everyone will get to hear it soon enough! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 29, 2009, 03:30 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

i’m looking forward to it

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on June 29, 2009, 05:05 AM report to moderator
Clemence-poesy_oc_thumb

I can’t understand why you want to hear it BEFORE seeing the film?? I think it’s best seeing the film and then listening to the soundtrack afterwards, cause then I will get flashback to the film…and maybe cry a little… That’s the best way! When I say Prisoner of Azkaban and then came home and listened to “Window to the past” I cried..it was so beautiful. All the Harry Potter soundtracks are amazing and beautiful, but the 3rd and the 5th are my favorites..

Posted by VictoireDelacour [ROAR] on June 29, 2009, 09:13 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Great!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on June 29, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator

Living in England has a lot of advantages but then again they have a lot of rain to go with it.

Posted by HGROSS44 on June 30, 2009, 01:59 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Nice.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 30, 2009, 02:26 AM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

Very cool

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on June 30, 2009, 04:59 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

It is marvelous that people in the United Kingdom have been granted this opportunity! I wish we could share a similar one here in the states.

Posted by Kirk on July 01, 2009, 02:10 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The stranger was wearing an extremely shabby set of wizard's robes that had been darned in several places. He looked ill and exhausted. Though quite young, his light brown hair was flecked with gray.