ABC Family To Air Another Harry Potter Movie Marathon Weekend with New Half-Blood Prince Preview

HBP Film
June 29, 2009, 01:21 PM

Cable station ABC Family will be broadcasting another Harry Potter Movie Marathon weekend July 10th to July 12th of the first four Harry Potter films.  The channel will also be airing what they are calling brand new looks at the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, as a release says:  "Stars Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson and Tom Felton take viewers deeper into the world of "The Half-Blood Prince" by discussing what Malfoy is really up to in the film, Ron's new sports adventure, and how Hermione is dealing with Ron's new main squeeze." The schedule of showings of the first four Harry Potter films are as follows:

Friday, July 10th
(7:30 - 11:00 PM ET/PT) "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone"

Saturday, July 11th
(12:30 - 4:00 PM ET/PT) "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone"

(4:00 - 8:00 PM ET/PT) "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"

(8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET/PT) "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"

Sunday, July 12th
(12:30 - 4:30 PM ET/PT) "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"

(4:30 - 7:30 PM ET/PT) "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"

(7:30 - 11:00 PM ET/PT) "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Nice! really nice!!!

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Nice! really nice!!!

Img_4556_thumb

Not surprising at all.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 30, 2009, 03:20 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Not surprising at all.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 30, 2009, 03:20 AM report to moderator
Im-with-stupid_thumb

I just hope that they don’t reveal to much about it… I don’t want to be spoilered!

Posted by Sammeh on June 30, 2009, 04:35 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

about the 3rd or 4th one this year but still I guess it makes sense because of the HBP release.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on June 30, 2009, 05:03 AM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

I love seeing these things.. i usualy just rent the movies from like blockbuster or something… but its fun to see the behind the sceens stuff!

Posted by HattFerg on June 30, 2009, 05:08 AM report to moderator
Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

Oh, I can’t wait! I hope they show us more clips from the movie this time!

Posted by Questyourdreams on June 30, 2009, 05:12 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I’ll try again – Marked my calendar

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 30, 2009, 06:01 AM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

To see or not to see?
I’m not quite sure whether or not I want to see much more footage before the movie itself. I mean…WE ONLY HAVE 16 MORE DAYS!!!

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on June 30, 2009, 06:17 AM report to moderator

They’ve had quite a lot of these!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on June 30, 2009, 06:39 AM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Not going to watch them! But, I do want to see the ABC family cuts from GoF and SS.

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on June 30, 2009, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Ginny_thumb

I love ABC for their HP marathons. They make my weekend. :)

Posted by RaveKatie [WBM] on June 30, 2009, 07:18 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I’ve been re-watching all the movies anyways for the past 2 weeks now… but might as well watch them again! LOL :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 30, 2009, 08:06 AM report to moderator
Iconator_04e9497c4d2be426fe2888b16a16f53d_thumb

they have a ton of these marathons

Posted by RaWr...WeReWoLf on June 30, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator

"It's not any old broomstick," he said, "it's a Nimbus Two Thousand. What did you say you've got at home, Malfoy, a Comet Two Sixty?" Ron grinned at Harry. "Comets look flashy, but they're not in the same league as the Nimbus."