New Photos of Evanna Lynch, Phelps Twins in Italy (Updated with Video)

HBP Film
June 29, 2009, 06:46 PM

The Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince prop tour bus has made its way to Italy, and thanks to Portkey, we can see new photos of Evanna Lynch, along with James and Oliver Phelps today in Milan at this event, here.

UPDATE: There are now several new video interviews now online of Evanna Lynch who speaks to playing the part of Luna Lovegood, as well as ones with James and Oliver Phelps who confirm they begin filming on Deathly Hallows in the next few weeks. Thanks so much Andrea!
Thanks guys!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Raven_avatar_thumb

More, more, more…

Posted by Won_Two on June 30, 2009, 05:42 PM report to moderator
29062009222_thumb

I was there! Took picture and got autographs… they were really nice, shy and polite, it was amazing! this is one of my pictures of Evanna, enjoy it!

Posted by bellatrix2000 on June 30, 2009, 07:36 PM report to moderator

I’m italian and I really wanted to go there ;))))))

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on June 30, 2009, 11:50 PM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

Evanna Lynch is so cute sitting there in the interview!

Posted by hermione97 on July 01, 2009, 01:30 AM report to moderator
_100x100___9__thumb

James and Olivr are coming in here Finland 16th of July!

Posted by Ria on July 01, 2009, 01:48 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I must say that Evanna Lynch has a fantastic sense of fashion.

Posted by Kirk on July 01, 2009, 01:51 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Evanna seemed a little nervous or maybe jet lagged. But Oliver and James are soo HOT! I cant wait to see them in HBP!!! :D

Posted by cghambright on July 01, 2009, 02:41 AM report to moderator
30305_116079131768789_113664342010268_91277_1312318_s_thumb

Oh…I won the the ticket 4 this exhibition…but, unfortunately, i don’t live near milan…:-(…
:-(
:-(
:-(

Posted by Rita_Dumbledore94 on July 01, 2009, 02:45 AM report to moderator
Iconavmeg_thumb

yeah!! Evanna Lynch is so cute :)

Posted by Cheimonas on July 01, 2009, 03:31 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

very nice thanks!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 01, 2009, 11:58 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

i luv the twins!! and evanna has the most gorgeous eyes!!

Sally_avatar_thumb

I saw the exibition 2 days ago and I’ve to say that I was a bit disappointed..more than 1 hour to get the tiket (have to stay under the sun from 11am to 12am!) and just a 4-5 min. to see just 3 costumes a nd a fake Firebolt.

Might be funny for young boys/girls but for me was definitely nothing special..

Posted by roby_boh on July 04, 2009, 10:08 PM report to moderator

"Let me just say that handing out signed pictures at this stage of your career isn't sensible -- looks a tad bigheaded, Harry, to be frank. There may well come a time when, like me, you'll need to keep a stack handy wherever you go, but" -- he gave a litt

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014