Preview the Half-Blood Prince Soundtrack at Top of Every Hour Via AOL Radio

HBP Film
June 29, 2009, 10:57 PM

Thanks to the scores of readers who emailed regarding a new feature on AOL Radio. At the top of every hour, you can hear a new track from the upcoming score from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by Nicholas Hooper. To listen click here, and remember you can hear this only at the top of each hour.

Thanks to Twitter, and all who owled!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Images_thumb

I heard “Harry and Hermione” and “When Ginny Kissed Harry”…they were absolutely gorgeous! I agree with KiwiMcl, they really didn’t sound like what we’ve come to associate with a HP soundtrack, they truly are so much better. I can’t wait to hear the whole soundtrack. I wish they would have released it a little bit earlier…haven’t we waited long enough?!?

Posted by SteelMagnolia801 on June 30, 2009, 03:23 AM report to moderator
Electric_guitar_thumb

I am not sure I will listen, I don’t want to spoil my cinema experience.

Posted by Lloyd on June 30, 2009, 03:45 AM report to moderator
Emma-watson_790934c_thumb

In Noctem is super creepy. But i love it! does anyone know what part of the movie it comes at? I was thinking dumbledores death

Posted by vivaHP on June 30, 2009, 04:07 AM report to moderator

Just heard “Farwell Aragog.” Sounds absolutely brilliant!

Posted by pom_pom288 on June 30, 2009, 11:09 AM report to moderator
Emma-vs-01_copy_thumb

I heard “Opening”. Was real good. Sucks that we only get one song per hour. I don’t understand the point of doing that at all. I guess to get site hits. But still. It’s completely stupid.

Posted by Leo_Lovegood on June 30, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

sounds pretty stupid. Why cant people wait for the movie or until the soundtrack is released.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on June 30, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

Drink of Despair sounded…odd. Good, but kind of odd. I liked it, though.

Posted by tubaturtle on June 30, 2009, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

umm why is it only at the top of every hour???? thats dumb

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on June 30, 2009, 12:09 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

yay! What wonderful timing I have to stay up tonight to write a screenplay and always do so with quiet music on, usually movie scores, was just listening to Thomas Newman. I could go listen to this station. Yay!! :) What a coincidence, hmm maybe there’s felix felicis in this coffee. Can’t wait till 20 mins time (groan, which is 2 in the morning over here)

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 30, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

WOW!! Did anyone else hear ‘In Noctem’?? That. Was. Incredible! I had to post this, I can’t believe that came from a Harry Potter film! That was some of the most beautiful singing I’ve heard in classical music. I’m so excited I can’t wait for this soundtrack if it’ll match anything like that. Again can’t believe that was from Harry Potter. I love you Hooper. Jeez roll on 3 in the morning, this is the greatest work motivator I’ve ever had

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 30, 2009, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

I just listened to “the Slug Club” …totally sets the mood!

Erin

Posted by Rin68nyr on June 30, 2009, 02:07 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

cool!!!

Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

Have to get it when it gose on sale!

Posted by The Nerd on June 30, 2009, 03:26 PM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

Waiting to listen until after the movie!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on June 30, 2009, 03:32 PM report to moderator
100000075706576_thumb

Listening to “When Ginny Kissed Harry” right now…so incredibly beautiful. This will fit perfectly with the scene.

Posted by lunalove678 {WBM} on June 30, 2009, 04:06 PM report to moderator

"What does a Patronus look like?" said Harry curiously.[br]"Each one is unique to the wizard who conjures it."[br]"And how do you conjure it?"[br]"With an incantation, which will work only if you are concentrating, with all your might, on a single, very h

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014